• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other team posters

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started in 2001, right after the Big 12 CCG, after Mack choked away the Big 12 conference title and a shot at the BCS title. I joined to rant at first.......

It was called the Top 25 board back then...after the remake in 2003 it became the General Board or some crap and a lot of posters left...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was called the Top 25 board back then...after the remake in 2003 it became the General Board or some crap and a lot of posters left...

Yup, the General Board Forum. I remember you could follow all of your previous posts if you wanted to.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a possibility that I have damaged someone's feelings beyond repair in this thread...

:agree:

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is turning into the which college would play RB at.

And we are not disconnected from reality, we just don't accept this one.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the VT posters. Clemson, Oregon, and Nebraska are some others.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot you were a VT fan Cobra, statement retracted on your behalf. One VT fan with intelligence has now been found:lol:

I also forgot one other PSU fan in Bonham, but I was more speaking about fans that frequent the cfb forum and I rarely see her post here, but she's on my list of good nittany lions.

Fortysixand2 is probably on board with this...or is it 46/2 which would be 23...46&2, whatever

bro... Check the source... :suds:

Yeah, many of the VT posters don't venture to the CFB board often and stick mainly to the team board. I personally don't post much period, but do read several of the boards often. For the most part, I would think we're some of the more realistic and objective posters. However, like all fan bases, there are a small minority that can call to mind unfavorable opinions towards the fan base.

As for the majority of SportsHoopla posters, I think we could all get along and enjoy a tailgate with each other if the opportunity arose. Again, there are a few that would get the Blue Oyster Bar invite, alba Police Academy.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, many of the VT posters don't venture to the CFB board often and stick mainly to the team board. I personally don't post much period, but do read several of the boards often. For the most part, I would think we're some of the more realistic and objective posters. However, like all fan bases, there are a small minority that can call to mind unfavorable opinions towards the fan base.

As for the majority of SportsHoopla posters, I think we could all get along and enjoy a tailgate with each other if the opportunity arose. Again, there are a few that would get the Blue Oyster Bar invite, alba Police Academy.
:agree: I've been on the internet since 1984 when it was ARPANet. I had an account on the ngp while I worked for UT as a monitor for a computer lab, the one under the Academic Center. I wonder if it's still there?

The moment some people get access to a keyboard, they become asses. It might be considered amazing that not everyone acts that way.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Texas beating OU 16-7 and keeping them from an undefeated season did that to you?

Nah, it was a two timing girl...oh well. And you were lucky to be on ARPAnet, I only had dial up to BBSes. But the results were the same...keyboards bring out the best in people. :laugh3:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it was a two timing girl...oh well. And you were lucky to be on ARPAnet, I only had dial up to BBSes. But the results were the same...keyboards bring out the best in people. :laugh3:

Yep I remember 300 baud and when 2400 baud was said to be the absolute fastest a telephone line would ever allow.

It really sucked when I had to give up the account, after I started working for UT's Data Processing Dept.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I remember 300 baud and when 2400 baud was said to be the absolute fastest a telephone line would ever allow.

It really sucked when I had to give up the account, after I started working for UT's Data Processing Dept.

Yeah and that was a lie, Schlumberger was renting a 9600 baud modem and line from ATT when I worked there in the early to mid 80's, cost them $1000 a month though. But then ATT had the monopoly and more or less dictated what they would allow on their lines.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw out bamabear82 in there as a real cool poster too. Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet to be honest.

:yo:

So true. You couldn't find a Bama fan to save your life before '09, then the "die hard, been a fan since the 70's" Bammers come out of the woodwork.

I think I started in late '07/early '08. Man, that place was chock full of garbage.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone has to be that guy, and I do my best.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are all in agreement. The bama posters all suck ass except for BamaBear. They are an embarrassment to their program and their state.

killyourselves.png

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama - 99 percent of them are awesome. Couple recent ones who've shown up are cocksuckers.

Oklahoma - Same exact thing. Some of the smarter posters here are Oklahoma fans.

Virginia Tech - Probably the best fans here, but they never miss an opportunity to throw it in my face about the bomb down the sideline that sealed the deal for them in '08. :mad2:

Oregon - Where the fuck has OD been?? Mamba is good people and the other few that I've seen are too. OD makes them look bad, but they're good people.

Nebraska - What a bunch of crybaby homer douches. Seriously let it go about Texas and the Big 12, you're like a broken record. Try winning something before you go spouting off. Know your place on this board losers.