• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other team posters

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the Providence Friars posters. Pretty chill group and hardly ever have a bad thing to say about others.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering when you would represent.

You know I got nothing but good things to say about you.

Off-season and all. Need some damn football to truly represent.

You are cool too. Too bad the person that got me to come here went poof. Liked discussing/arguing with him.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw out bamabear82 in there as a real cool poster too. Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet to be honest.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally for the last 4 straight years, every single problem in the world has been blamed on Texas.
I think the new Global Warming theory has something to do with Texas being responsible.

I am more surprised that Texas fans have not lost minds and went "full psychopathic troll" on the boards.

There are essentially 4 types of threads that have dominated CFB message boards:
1. anti-SEC threads/pro-SEC
2. anti-Bama/pro-Bama
3. anti Big 10 bowl season only
4. anti-Texas
That pretty much makes up 95% of the thread traffic on virtually every CFB message board.

It is easy to be a polite fanbase, when no one even mentions your team.
It is much more difficult when everytime you check in, there is another hatred thread.

That's because everything IS Texas's fault!!:whistle:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Over at the ESPN boards there was Ashy Larry, JDPAT and about 1 more Bama fan before '09

So true. You couldn't find a Bama fan to save your life before '09, then the "die hard, been a fan since the 70's" Bammers come out of the woodwork. Anyway, I don't have a problem with anybody on this board. Yeah, the Corn Fuckers can be annoying as hell b/c they are scorned women, but at the end of the day, it's a sports freakin' message board. You come here to share your opinion and talk smack. If you're getting your feelings hurt on a sports message board, then: A. You need to grow a pair B. You need to get a life

SportsHoopla has come a long way. I was one of the 1st posters on this board way back when. It really sucked at first; now this board is one of the best out there, IMO.......

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aubies for the most part are an ok group. WE hold a special relationship so its hard to judge them, but they are mostly cool.

Oklahoma fans have a split group. One or two are ok the rest could use a head enema.
Texas fans are about the same as OK fans.
Nebraska, have seen only one that isnt an ass.
Georgia has an ok group except one who seems to only show up to troll
Miami has very few, but mostly ok save one.
THE Ohio State has three good ones and the rest are asshats
Oregon has an ok group but they are all Arrogant as fuck. Natty on a platter anyone.
Wisky has some good fans.
Michigan State, that one poster seems to be ok:lol:
LSU, SC, Tenn all have good fans, no problems with any of them
The lone PSU fan is a Meh!
The far west condom boys have one or two good posters and then there's nothing of note left.
Havent seen a VT poster yet with any intelligence, but they are not bad posters
Most of the ND fans are ok, had a problem with one back at CBS, but we buds now.

For the most part the posters here are ok. No one gets along with everyone so tempers will flare. Its all good and So Mamba wont feel left out here is the tears he wants.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::finger2:

Those 3 are giving the rest of us a bad name!!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama Fans = Paranoid
Oregon Fans = Passive Aggressive
Texas Fans = Live in Bizzaro World
Ohio State Fanse = Disconnected from Reality
LSU fans = Don't give a shit about much
WVU fans = Knowledgeable bunch but they play in the basement in their own forum
Nebraska fans = They just need to win something, also stick to the basement a lot.
Oklahoma fans = In your face about your weak bullshit
USC fans = very tolerable since sanctions, actually add a lot now
Wisconsin fans = mouthy bunch for never winning anything, like Oregon except aggressive/aggressive
Florida fans = want to talk a lot of shit but can't due to current circumstances
Missouri fans = generally just angry because they get so close before getting slapped down.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aubies for the most part are an ok group. WE hold a special relationship so its hard to judge them, but they are mostly cool.

Oklahoma fans have a split group. One or two are ok the rest could use a head enema.
Oregon has an ok group but they are all Arrogant as fuck. Natty on a platter anyone.
The far west condom boys have one or two good posters and then there's nothing of note left.
Most of the ND fans are ok, had a problem with one back at CBS, but we buds now.

For the most part the posters here are ok. No one gets along with everyone so tempers will flare. Its all good and So Mamba wont feel left out here is the tears he wants.

Strange, Bonham still leads the board in profile visits plus everyone was drooling over her new avi...and there are three PSU fans, not one.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any fans that are full of themselves are annoying.

You know which are the worst.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how bout them pitt posters, strong group there

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC fans suck. The rest of y'all are cool.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:noidea:

Oh well, carry on.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true. You couldn't find a Bama fan to save your life before '09, then the "die hard, been a fan since the 70's" Bammers come out of the woodwork. Anyway, I don't have a problem with anybody on this board. Yeah, the Corn Fuckers can be annoying as hell b/c they are scorned women, but at the end of the day, it's a sports freakin' message board. You come here to share your opinion and talk smack. If you're getting your feelings hurt on a sports message board, then: A. You need to grow a pair B. You need to get a life

SportsHoopla has come a long way. I was one of the 1st posters on this board way back when. It really sucked at first; now this board is one of the best out there, IMO.......

I was at ESPN in 2008, when I first found out about college football message boards...:lol:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!!

After reading through the first part, the irony when I reached the bolded made me :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

Oh well, carry on.

Forgot you were a VT fan Cobra, statement retracted on your behalf. One VT fan with intelligence has now been found:lol:

I also forgot one other PSU fan in Bonham, but I was more speaking about fans that frequent the cfb forum and I rarely see her post here, but she's on my list of good nittany lions.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at ESPN in 2008, when I first found out about college football message boards...:lol:

I started in 2001, right after the Big 12 CCG, after Mack choked away the Big 12 conference title and a shot at the BCS title. I joined to rant at first.......