• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Will Craig. OMG

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing whatsoever to do with the Giants, but this has to be the absolute dumbest, most brain dead play in the history of the game.

Kid did it to himself, so I don’t feel TOOOO bad for him, but I do kinda feel for him that now his career will be defined by this in his rookie year.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that play and was amazed at how poorly the defense did on it and how heads up the Cubs' runners were. Craig obviously forgot it was a routine grounder and went into tag play mode. Very rookie mistake.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that play and was amazed at how poorly the defense did on it and how heads up the Cubs' runners were. Craig obviously forgot it was a routine grounder and went into tag play mode. Very rookie mistake.

And the shocking thing is that his teammates seemed to be willing participants. All they had to do was yell at him to touch the first base bag, and the inning would be over.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he could be looking for a new home

Just say no, FZ.
Wow

i thought he was a pretty high profile prospect...

could the play have ruined his rep that badly? I have a hard time believing that.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow

i thought he was a pretty high profile prospect...

could the play have ruined his rep that badly? I have a hard time believing that.
This is actually the 2nd time the Pirates have dfa'd him. If you look at his minor league numbers, he's been pretty disappointing. There was an expectation, with his monster numbers in college, that he'd be better but the Pirates still promoted him, dfa'd him and promoted him again despite lack than stellar numbers. He probably wouldn't have ever gotten a look if they weren't desperate for players.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing whatsoever to do with the Giants, but this has to be the absolute dumbest, most brain dead play in the history of the game.

Kid did it to himself, so I don’t feel TOOOO bad for him, but I do kinda feel for him that now his career will be defined by this in his rookie year.
Worse than "Merkle's Boner"?