• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Video Game Geek Out

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might have played NHL98 more than any other game ever.

@Comeds

I have played quite a few hours and still haven't left the second planet. this game is massive... and hard.

I was able to beat a sith type force user easily but I cannot beat a slow moving Rancor even with more abilities, health, force, and stims. the monster bosses are very difficult.
Overall I thought it was easier than the previous. Still pretty hard though. More than the bosses some force zip line stuff drove me crazy. Jumping from line to line while avoiding things.
I don't think the controls were great. Or maybe I suck at that. :noidea:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might have played NHL98 more than any other game ever.

Overall I thought it was easier than the previous. Still pretty hard though. More than the bosses some force zip line stuff drove me crazy. Jumping from line to line while avoiding things.
I don't think the controls were great. Or maybe I suck at that. :noidea:
FINALLY killed the Rancor but built up my light sabre throw to be able to throw it at him from the ledge once I led him close enough. not sure if that's a bug or not

also

I finally "beat" Spawn of Oggdo but I cheated lol..... I didn't get XP for it but what I did was I led a super battle droid onto the platform and the regular battle droids into the centre and just as the trap fell I jumped off and onto the side. As the droids softened up Oggdo I then force pulled both Bedlam Smashers off the cliff and then ran around the open pit until I could force pull them and drop them both into the pit. They then finished off Oggdo and I tried to jump down before the final kill to get the XP but couldnt get there in time. I dont feel guilty at all as no matter how strong my character is I could not avoid his toungue snag and died probably 30 times before I tried this. I feel kind not so bad about it lol...... and all that for a freaking beard style haha

have you finished the entire game?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY killed the Rancor but built up my light sabre throw to be able to throw it at him from the ledge once I led him close enough. not sure if that's a bug or not

also

I finally "beat" Spawn of Oggdo but I cheated lol..... I didn't get XP for it but what I did was I led a super battle droid onto the platform and the regular battle droids into the centre and just as the trap fell I jumped off and onto the side. As the droids softened up Oggdo I then force pulled both Bedlam Smashers off the cliff and then ran around the open pit until I could force pull them and drop them both into the pit. They then finished off Oggdo and I tried to jump down before the final kill to get the XP but couldnt get there in time. I dont feel guilty at all as no matter how strong my character is I could not avoid his toungue snag and died probably 30 times before I tried this. I feel kind not so bad about it lol...... and all that for a freaking beard style haha

have you finished the entire game?
I did, I finished all of it. Then spent some time cleaning some stuff up, I dont mind some post game stuff if its fun.