• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corner lot for me as well.
same ... guy who owns the 4 suite duplex rental property across the street has a small tractor with plow attachment. He lives down the block and his brother lives down the block in the other direction ... youd think he would be neighbourly and just plow my sidewalk as he drives the tractor to his brothers house ... no dice lol

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same ... guy who owns the 4 suite duplex rental property across the street has a small tractor with plow attachment. He lives down the block and his brother lives down the block in the other direction ... youd think he would be neighbourly and just plow my sidewalk as he drives the tractor to his brothers house ... no dice lol

There’s a guy around here with a plough on his little tractor and I tell him to stay the fuck away from my sidewalks because he does it wrong. He ploughs it right into driveways and shit like that and you’ve already got the city coming by and filling up your driveways. I prefer if he just stays the fuck away and let me do it myself.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to drive my wife to/from an appointment at the hospital. I live in a hilly area.

Almost every car stuck on these hills is a Tesla.

Much heavier than ICE cars and if you don't have proper winter tires, it's a recipe for disaster.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet I didn’t see any other EV’s stuck…

/I know Teslas still are the most common ones out there but still lol

The other factor is that there are still a ton of people here on the Left Coast that have no idea how to drive in snow lol

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
non snow related ?

Back in the day when I was at UBC, living in Totem Park, B lot was directly above. And usually empty at night. And there were no concrete dividers in any of the lots at that time. Just had to look out for light standards.
We’d go out there in my 1974 Capri V-6, and rally race. There were little access roads that separated the levels of the lot that you could rocket up and down and almost get air. Huge fun. We’d go until the car would get high centered. Then we just leave it till the next morning and go dig it out then.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came in from doing some cleanup work on some earlier snow removal and this lady came by walking her dog. I have never chatted with her previously and with no prompting from me, she looked at me and said, "At least it's not Edmonton"

/I replied, "You got that right"

In my mind, I was thinking the following:

giphy.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came in from doing some cleanup work on some earlier snow removal and this lady came by walking her dog. I have never chatted with her previously and with no prompting from me, she looked at me and said, "At least it's not Edmonton"

/I replied, "You got that right"

In my mind, I was thinking the following:

giphy.gif

Need to be more cautious dash … that “woman” could have been Bluewolfzero finally finding you and testing to see if its truly u

ace-ventura-revealed.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was unprepared for this lol ... My 2 snow shovels are at the storage unit ... should have got them last night :noidea:

oh well ... I guess my kids are gonna have to improvise lol

/ i told my wife to tell my son to figure it out ... theres a shit ton of construction material in the back yard ... lets see if he can sort it out ... 2 x 4 and a short piece of plywood iis all he needs ... we will see lol

got a solution for the next time you are not ready

just order some of these bad boys

F2gLv_Oa4AAaFKz