• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As someone known for singing our great national anthem, I'm standing up against what I feel is tyranny, plain and simple," he said to applause and cheers from the crowd.

Donnelly said his firing is censorship by an institution that he's followed for 50 years and been publicly associated with since 2001.

"Sports figures, entertainers, politicians, et cetera, can stand for anything as long as it supports the narrative. You can support rioting, looting, destructions of livelihoods and reputation, but take a position against the narrative and you are worthy of exile or worse."

He is raising the level of dislike 4000%

He must realize these clowns are his only revenue and attention now so he is all in

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
"As someone known for singing our great national anthem, I'm standing up against what I feel is tyranny, plain and simple," he said to applause and cheers from the crowd.

Donnelly said his firing is censorship by an institution that he's followed for 50 years and been publicly associated with since 2001.

"Sports figures, entertainers, politicians, et cetera, can stand for anything as long as it supports the narrative. You can support rioting, looting, destructions of livelihoods and reputation, but take a position against the narrative and you are worthy of exile or worse."

Told you he was a fucking idiot. Lol.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lady and I decided to do some walking around downtown Vancouver yesterday, check out those flower installations they had put up around Robson and Burrard (meh). Truth be told I had basically avoided the area other than for work since coming here so I thought it'd be nice to have a look around on a beautiful day.

What we found:

- A convoy of Indians in pickup trucks, Range Rovers and trailers with old tractors onboard clogging up Hwy 1 almost the entire way from Coquitlam to the exit for 1st Ave.

- A Subaru Outback decked out in signs saying the earth was flat who then proceeded to roll down the window and yell at my better half for laughing and to realize "ITS ALL PHOTOSHOP AND CGI!".

- That anti-mask rally. The one guy who was speaking at that particular moment noted that Greta Thunberg was named "Young Globalist of the Year" in 2018 so TIL. Not sure what that has to do with the virus but...

- The Indians in pickups and trailers driving like maniacs all over downtown, including passing by the anti-mask rally and honking in support like crazy (unsurprisingly).

- Sidewalks covered in smeared shit that looked to be human in at least three different locations.

Like I said, it was a beautiful day though.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this posted?

mask-better-than-flames-jersey-header.jpg;w=960
Haha, that's from up here in CR.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lady and I decided to do some walking around downtown Vancouver yesterday, check out those flower installations they had put up around Robson and Burrard (meh). Truth be told I had basically avoided the area other than for work since coming here so I thought it'd be nice to have a look around on a beautiful day.

What we found:

- A convoy of Indians in pickup trucks, Range Rovers and trailers with old tractors onboard clogging up Hwy 1 almost the entire way from Coquitlam to the exit for 1st Ave.

- A Subaru Outback decked out in signs saying the earth was flat who then proceeded to roll down the window and yell at my better half for laughing and to realize "ITS ALL PHOTOSHOP AND CGI!".

- That anti-mask rally. The one guy who was speaking at that particular moment noted that Greta Thunberg was named "Young Globalist of the Year" in 2018 so TIL. Not sure what that has to do with the virus but...

- The Indians in pickups and trailers driving like maniacs all over downtown, including passing by the anti-mask rally and honking in support like crazy (unsurprisingly).

- Sidewalks covered in smeared shit that looked to be human in at least three different locations.

Like I said, it was a beautiful day though.

Indigenous folk are the COVID problem here where I live. Gatherings are held, birthdays, funerals, etc. My wife goes shopping late at night to avoid crowds, 1 person only supposedly, native lady with 4 kids running around touching everything, no masks.

Crazy. And unfortunately, my Dad's facility is indigenous owned and operated and one of the workers brought it there.

Meanwhile they lock down Ahousat and Alert Bay and Tofino and Uclulet to keep the virus out.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter is going to get stares when she boards the ferry heading this way for Xmas.

But lives 100% alone, it would be cruel and unusual punishment if she couldn't come our way. She is a bubble of 1.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East Van this morning... Grandview and Woodland ... will be cut and sold for scrap metal in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

28A97356-597A-4D0C-B3DC-33F39DFBCBDF.jpeg

Last edited:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
and one on Kit's Beach this morning.
when Vancouverites get bored, shit happens

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is unsurprising - I tried going to this store a few Sundays ago and it was an absolute zoo. I walked right out after walking in lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky 20 minutes ago was amazing ... grey pall and then just the entire north shore mountain range cleared up to tease us all with the snow ... glorious!

255C5872-089B-4843-9DF7-EA346A701A9F.jpeg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something that's not so glorious...

Fraser Health has confirmed an outbreak at Regent Christian Academy, a private school in Surrey, B.C.

The health authority confirmed Monday that 30 positive COVID-19 cases had been confirmed at the school, which offers primary, middle, secondary and international school programs.

Fraser Health said in a release that the school will be closing and switching to remote learning until Dec. 18, when students go on their winter breaks.

It said a "rigorous protocol" is followed if a student or teacher is confirmed to have the disease.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky 20 minutes ago was amazing ... grey pall and then just the entire north shore mountain range cleared up to tease us all with the snow ... glorious!

btw ... that above wasnt my pic ... the pic i took was less than pretty thanks to me being at a stop light with a shuttered pizza hut right in front of me :noidea:

573632DE-5B3C-4F00-8E06-0ED229C16EF7.jpeg