• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: TO: "I'm in hell."

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe no one signed him or even worked him out. I know he was coming off of knee surgery, but it's not like the guy was coming off of a bad season. He put up mostly a typical T.O. like season with the Bengals. I'd even say he put up a better season than Chad Johnson that year.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why sign T.O. for? We had Crabtree and Williams in the NFC championship game, no need for T.O. he would have destroyed the team chemistry in two weeks (sarcasm).

I was all for signing T.O. even before the Rams game, just to learn the playbook, and have him in time for the Saints game. I would have cut Swain.

But not many people on the board agreed with me.

As far as T.O. goes, it's sad but he's another athlete who mismanaged his money. Plus he owes $40K+ per month in child support yikes!!! Now that he doesn't have a job can the judge lower that, how does that work? It's also scary that there's women out there that are preying on atheletes to knock them up so they can cash in on the big child support payment, T.O. said one of his kids was a one night stand. The athletes almost have to just keep it in their pants, or get slapped with a monster child support payment.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, if you blow through what is reportedly 80mil earned over his NFL career, I have no sympathy at all.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know if TO has Borderline Personality Disorder? From what I have learned in my college class and from what I have seen from TO throughout his career it would not surprise me at all.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anybody know if TO has Borderline Personality Disorder? From what I have learned in my college class and from what I have seen from TO throughout his career it would not surprise me at all.

That or just a slight case of megalomania... ;)