• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freakin' lawyers!! Amirite @forty_three and @elocomotive ? :spy: :peep::behindsofa:

D1TX_xsX0AAGjJ4.jpg:large

Wow, that is really going the extra mile for your client.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch this show on YouTube every day over lunch. I love playing along, and the mascots are hilarious.

I just found out Sunday that the episodes are on Youtube and I have been binge watching. I have always liked Jimmy Carr, and love the flow of the show.

And Rachel Riley is not difficult to look at.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found out Sunday that the episodes are on Youtube and I have been binge watching. I have always liked Jimmy Carr, and love the flow of the show.

And Rachel Riley is not difficult to look at.

I'm only lukewarm on Jimmy Carr, but I think Sean Lock and Jon Richardson are brilliant, and play perfect foils to each other. And they're very good at the mascots, especially Sean's "inventions" and Jon's books.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he has any grapes. The bartender says "no" and the duck leaves.

Duck comes back ten minutes later. "Do you have any grapes?" "NO!". Duck leaves.

Ducks comes back in ten minutes. "Do you have any grapes?" Bartender says "if you come back in here and ask that again, I am gonna nail your beak to the wall!" Duck leaves.

Duck comes in ten minutes later and asks "Do you have any nails?" Bartender screams "NO!" So the duck asks "Then do you have any grapes?"

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he has any grapes. The bartender says "no" and the duck leaves.

Duck comes back ten minutes later. "Do you have any grapes?" "NO!". Duck leaves.

Ducks comes back in ten minutes. "Do you have any grapes?" Bartender says "if you come back in here and ask that again, I am gonna nail your beak to the wall!" Duck leaves.

Duck comes in ten minutes later and asks "Do you have any nails?" Bartender screams "NO!" So the duck asks "Then do you have any grapes?"
Dead and company at dodger stadium last summer was having technical problems. Bob Weir tried to tell this joke as the crew worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.