• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got meself a couple of tickets to the Hawks - Flames game on Saturday night at the Saddledome - Going to be in Calgary this weekend and the wife actually said to me, "Why don't we go to the Flames game?"

/She's a good woman.
Just a general rule of thumb - if you take your wife to a Flames game, what team(s) should you take your mistress to go see? I'd assume Edmonton is out of the question but that still leaves a bunch of desirable locations.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a general rule of thumb - if you take your wife to a Flames game, what team(s) should you take your mistress to go see? I'd assume Edmonton is out of the question but that still leaves a bunch of desirable locations.

I would say Vegas would be at the top of the list with Nashville a close second.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a trick question
You take you mistress to basketball games.
You don’t want anything that can be traced back. You tell the mistress you hate hockey and tell the wife you hate basketball. That way if they compare notes they say my guy loves hockey. Well my guy is a BBall fan

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a trick question
You take you mistress to basketball games.
You don’t want anything that can be traced back. You tell the mistress you hate hockey and tell the wife you hate basketball. That way if they compare notes they say my guy loves hockey. Well my guy is a BBall fan

This sounds like the old golfing joke where two buddies are out golfing and they notice two ladies out golfing in a twosome just ahead. The two ladies are golfing very slowly and one of the guys get impatient and blasts a shot over their heads. Well, after a few seconds, he feels badly and tells his friend, "I'm going to walk up and apologize for that shot".

As he gets closer, he notices that it is his wife and his mistress golfing ahead. So he stops and walks back to his golfing buddy and tells him of this predicament. His buddy tells him, "No worries, I'll apologize".

He starts to walk up, gets within 50 feet of the ladies, walks back to his buddy and says, "Small world."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iH7xEhD.jpg

NO WAY this is catching on.

Status
Not open for further replies.