• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really nothing to feel guilty about. If the guy wasn't actually drunk, the worst that happens is he gets pulled over, a quick interview and/or field sobriety test and off he goes. Maybe a few minutes late getting to his destination, but no harm really.

When they actually are drunk on the other hand...

thats true ... its not like he was black :bolt:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mods, someone logged into my account and made a post about women drivers that I do not agree with.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last night the family and I went to a high school play (bros girlfriend is a drama teacher) and were coming home late. We found ourselves driving behind someone who seemed drunk. Never have done it before but as my wife drove I called 911

(never done it before because Ive always told myself how can i be so certain AND the idea of wasting police resources PLUS putting some random driver who possibly didnt end up being drunk was always in the back of my mind)

Initially we were behind him on a highway known for bad car accidents and he was changing speeds at random. We ended up trailing this car for 10 minutes while on the phone with 911 dispatch after we passed the street to our house. The guy was weaving in stop and go traffic. I still wasnt 100% sure he was drunk until he slowed down in the middle of the road and abruptly pulled over to park/pause. We passed him and he made eye contact with me and a couple seconds later he sped past us in the left lane. At that point we could see the front passenger side front was caved in.

dispatch ended up telling us to turn our hazards on as we drove behind the guy so the police could identify us in traffic as they approached (there was traffic last night for some reason). They ended up pulling him over ... dispatch thanked us and we drove back around to pass by and see what if anything was happening. Still at that point we werent sure ... was he drunk or not ?

so to the cool point ... about 15 minutes ago i got a call from one of the responding policeman thanking me for phoning 911 last night. The driver was indeed drunk and had hit a parked car causing the front damage right before we started driving behind him. the morale of the story from the policeman ... if you suspect someone is drunk driving ALWAYS call 911

Good for you. Had a similar experience in Atlanta years ago. Followed a car that was weaving, speeding up, slowing down on the Interstate. [If you know Atlanta, we started out west on I-85, into downtown, north on I-75 to the Perimeter, then back east on 285 to Peachtree Industrial]. Called 911 and followed the guy for almost an hour. Unlike your situation, the local police could care less and never did anything. :noidea:

As I said before, Southerners are different.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AWWW FUUUUUCK! I ALMOST HAD IT

59728098.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mods, someone logged into my account and made a post about Holtby being a sieve that I do not agree with.

Im confused. I thought u said holtbys mom had a big 5 hole

/comeds planted the seed

//NOT IN HOLTBYS MOM U PIGS!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doggone, that was an appropriate comment.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can do that to a testicle too. A friend of mine owed some Russians some money and they performed that experiment for/on him.

looks like a gatorade bottle ... would that be made of glass or plastic ???

/sure my wife and kids are away this weekend but ... rest assured ... Im asking the above question for a friend :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.