• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what a strange description

Our cancer-killing pill is like a snowstorm that closes a key airline hub, shutting down all flights in and out only in planes carrying cancer cells,"

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy's videos can be pretty lengthy but I find this stuff fascinating. He travels all over talking to people off the beaten path, there's whole worlds that seem to exist outside of the mainstream and it really is interesting to see how people live.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy's videos can be pretty lengthy but I find this stuff fascinating. He travels all over talking to people off the beaten path, there's whole worlds that seem to exist outside of the mainstream and it really is interesting to see how people live.

Amazing thing about that part of WV, they could have some of the most beautiful little towns too bad there is nothing there.
As for the cool mining when they went to strip mining they essentially put all the people out of work as they only needed a few folks to run the mine.
Sadly if you look at an earth view of that part of WV today all you see is nothing but mines that were tops of forested mountains at one time.

NOTE: He does some great videos and honestly takes any political leaning out of it, so he gives good information.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

could take you to parts of my area of virginia that are equally as bad as that part.