• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a McDonald's about 100 yards from my mother's house when i grew up. I may have done permanent damage to myself during the 84 summer Olympics. With the Soviets boycotting, the US medalled in everything. And McDonald's game was a sandwich for every gold, fries for silver, and a drink for bronze.
So much McDonald's that summer. So much. Luckily I was a kid and running around all day
wy8A-8p8pyEUZiEWlSC-E7mx2Yc=.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a McDonald's about 100 yards from my mother's house when i grew up. I may have done permanent damage to myself during the 84 summer Olympics. With the Soviets boycotting, the US medalled in everything. And McDonald's game was a sandwich for every gold, fries for silver, and a drink for bronze.
So much McDonald's that summer. So much. Luckily I was a kid and running around all day

There was a time our Canadian Gas Station Petro-Canada used to have a marketing campaign with McDonalds. Where you would get a book of McDonlds Coupons where when you get gas at Petro-Canada you get a stamp for free stuff.. Wellll... My buddys uncle owned 4 Petro-Canadas and we had 2 friends that worked at McDonalds soooooo. I stopped eating McDonalds for years after that summer. We even took half the school football team to lunch one time. They asked us why we had so many free coupons and we just said our Dad owned a transport company lol.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped eating McDonalds for years after that summer.
Me too. Mid teens were huge for my McDonalds eating and early years of drinking were huge. The McDs was at the end of my street and the street next to mine. My friend lived on that street so many a morning we trudged down there with terrible hangovers to meet and "get better".

After that hardly ever for the next 20 years and only in a hurry now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Mid teens were huge for my McDonalds eating and early years of drinking were huge. The McDs was at the end of my street and the street next to mine. My friend lived on that street so many a morning we trudged down there with terrible hangovers to meet and "get better".

After that hardly ever for the next 20 years and only in a hurry now.

I think the most MCD we do now is if my wife brings home some "chicken" nuggets or a quick breakfast sandwich.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most MCD we do now is if my wife brings home some "chicken" nuggets or a quick breakfast sandwich.
I had a McNugget completely dissolve as I bit it 15 years ago can not bring myself to ever try them again.

I had a breakfast bagel sandwich from there on a camping trip years ago that was surprisingly delicious. Not sure if they still have them.