• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im also getting REALLY fucking sick of Andrea. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU TWIT

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spoiler (in white)

/

havent read the book series ... Ill ask it again if anyone knows ... is the barn full of walkers Hershels crews loved ones?

watching the end scene a little part of me feared Glenn was going to get pushed from the loft down into the walkers pit by his farmgirl fuck buddy ... Hershel said ... "dont get to attached to these people" ... are the caged walkers in the barn an insurance policy in case Ricks people decide they will fight to stay on the land?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spoiler (in white)

/

havent read the book series ... Ill ask it again if anyone knows ... is the barn full of walkers Hershels crews loved ones?

watching the end scene a little part of me feared Glenn was going to get pushed from the loft down into the walkers pit by his farmgirl fuck buddy ... Hershel said ... "dont get to attached to these people" ... are the caged walkers in the barn an insurance policy in case Ricks people decide they will fight to stay on the land?

spoiler (in white)

/

not sure. but it seems to lead to that. I also dont believe Darryl was NOT bit and had Steel Toe boots on and was lucky. I think the farmgirl will be leaving with the group once everyone finds out about the barn. I do believe that Hershel is keeping his loved ones and friends in the area that are zombies in the barn as he truly believes a cure will be found and that God will present it.

not

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To cover any and all future posts...

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE, THERE ARE POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN EVERY POST

:)

I haven't read them either, but I would have to guess they are relatives and/or neighbors they are keeping around in case a "cure" is found.

Good episode last night. I like the developing debate between Shane's best for the group/new world order vs. Rick's no man left behind philosophy. Tension on that will definitely be eased when Rick finds out Shane knocked up his wife. ;)

And yeah, Matt, Andrea needs to be tossed in a well or something.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE, THERE ARE POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN EVERY POST

:)

I haven't read them either, but I would have to guess they are relatives and/or neighbors they are keeping around in case a "cure" is found.

Good episode last night. I like the developing debate between Shane's best for the group/new world order vs. Rick's no man left behind philosophy. Tension on that will definitely be eased when Rick finds out Shane knocked up his wife. ;)

lol fair enough on spoilers :)

there is lots added into the show that is not in the book/comics Meryl is NOT part of that story and was added in it so there may be a ton that will be added or deleted. but I believe the walkers in the barn are part of the original story so it must be as significant as family.friends.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoilers:

In the books the barn was full of Herschels loved ones and neighbors and Maggie did leave with the group.
There wasn't a Darryl character (unless I forgot, its been years) so I do not know about his bite or no bite.
Andrea is a cool character in the books, not at all like this though I do think she had a tough beginning.

Not really sure whats a spoiler or not, some things follow the comic closely others are very different.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoilers:

In the books the barn was full of Herschels loved ones and neighbors and Maggie did leave with the group.
There wasn't a Darryl character (unless I forgot, its been years) so I do not know about his bite or no bite.
Andrea is a cool character in the books, not at all like this though I do think she had a tough beginning.

Not really sure whats a spoiler or not, some things follow the comic closely others are very different.

thx comeds.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Shane vs Rick storyline, and basically any scenes with Daryl are the most intriguing parts of the show. Andrea is terrible, which sucks because I like Dale and they are in every scene together. Hershel seems like he's getting very near to his breaking point so I imagine they will be leaving the house by the time the show goes on break.

Oh and to those that have read the books/comics whatever this is based on, please don't reveal anything in this thread.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shane vs Rick storyline, and basically any scenes with Daryl are the most intriguing parts of the show. Andrea is terrible, which sucks because I like Dale and they are in every scene together. Hershel seems like he's getting very near to his breaking point so I imagine they will be leaving the house by the time the show goes on break.

Oh and to those that have read the books/comics whatever this is based on, please don't reveal anything in this thread.

only reveal it from that episode we just watched to confirm it was part of the original story or added in. anything from not seen episodes should not be included I ask :)

another moment of Did You Know

that the actors portraying

Andrea and Dale (may be missing some as well) have been in a few Frank Darabont related shows (e.g. The Mist)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to edit my post from a bit earlier to respect the no book spoilers request but I am unable to. Alas my 10 minutes are up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler:

The farmgirl has a nice caboose.

shes just hot

lauren_cohan.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she is pretty, but I think this cast makes her look super hot in comparison.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best pickup line ever was the amount of condoms left line.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is the next ep the season finale? I liked last season but this season is moving so slow... Not that i need action all the time but nothing is happening anymore!
ps that condom pick up like was VERY good! haha

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Is the next ep the season finale? I liked last season but this season is moving so slow... Not that i need action all the time but nothing is happening anymore!
ps that condom pick up like was VERY good! haha

they said "mid season finale". not sure how long the break is.

well, we've got an abortion debate in a zombie show, but at least they passed over the Maury premise (well, the wife did, anyways).
I hope farm-girl goes with. that was a beauty of a side-boob a couple of weeks ago.