• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT. The Penalty Box

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of guys on here are getting a little annoyed with arguing and fighting within the hockey threads.A bunch of us have taken part in one form or another.This thread is not intended for people to fight but as a place to vent ,talk and in general goof off.hopefully this will allow some people to lighten things up bit and keep the hockey threads from going off topic.bear in mind this thread is intended in good fun so don't let it get out of hand.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thats funny coming from one of the biggest fighters on this board go figure

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hes made a thread for it. I gotta spread some, but rep comin your way for this Clarky

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really consider what I'm doing as "fighting" I think I make it blatantly clear that I am just playing around in good fun.In fact I wasn't even being close to serious.There are several people on SportsHoopla who have a perfectly good concept of my sense of humor.Seems to me there's only one person on SportsHoopla to ever accuse me of fighting and that person engages more than one person in the same manner.If I do something that upsets someone I'm more than man enough to take responsibility for that and stop doing it without playing the runaround game.truth is however it takes two to fight and finger pointing doesn't end the cycle.I'm for one willing to be the better man and either let it go or avoid it for the other posters on the board .this thread is intended to stop the fighting or keep it in fun so none gets upset.I'm making a step here balls in your court you want continue fighting its your responsibility just try to keep it clean.to be honest I think a little humor and lightening up would do allot of people good.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I think this this thread should pretty much stay as a sticky topic

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I think this this thread should pretty much stay as a sticky topic

I'm hoping the fighting stops and this thread can be used for general discussion humor and a little fun like the I'm bored thread on nhl general.gotta credit super jay for the title though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watch the superbowl last night?sorry about the steelers super jay the only thing that killed them was the tirnovers.was interesting to see so many devils picking green bay wonder how much the penguin played into that.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have just won a lot lately and it was nice to see GB give Farve a big FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. That's the only reason I was pulling for Green Bay. But a good game either way.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows everything going Indian chief .I was pulling for green bay for the same reasons that and i have a few close friends who are huge packers fans.was a bad day for pittsburgh altogether though lost to the caps lost malkin crosby injury prolonged then the superbowl.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys wanna drop the gloves?

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watch the superbowl last night?sorry about the steelers super jay the only thing that killed them was the tirnovers.was interesting to see so many devils picking green bay wonder how much the penguin played into that.

Thanks. Give Green Bay credit. They played well and deserved to win. My Steelers played poorly yet still had a chance to win it. We looked like the team who no prior Super Bowl experience. Ben didn't play well but I have to put the loss more on the D. We have a great D but our secondary aside from Troy Polamalu is weak. Ike Taylor is a good cornerback but the other cornerbacks (McFadden is bad and Gay and Madison are special teamers). Putting in a special teams player to defend Aaron Rodgers and their wideouts isn't going to result in much success. Troy is still bothered by his achilles and thats why he was invisible. Anyways, we still got there and own more Super Bowl trophies than any other team.

Who is your NFL team?

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have just won a lot lately and it was nice to see GB give Farve a big FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. That's the only reason I was pulling for Green Bay. But a good game either way.

This is true. The Steelers have always been well respected but the recent success and Ben's legal troubles and the fact that there are so many Steelers fans has turned many against us. If the Steelers weren't in it, I would have rooted for Green Bay. Oh well, your Chiefs had a solid season and look to have a bright future.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Give Green Bay credit. They played well and deserved to win. My Steelers played poorly yet still had a chance to win it. We looked like the team who no prior Super Bowl experience. Ben didn't play well but I have to put the loss more on the D. We have a great D but our secondary aside from Troy Polamalu is weak. Ike Taylor is a good cornerback but the other cornerbacks (McFadden is bad and Gay and Madison are special teamers). Putting in a special teams player to defend Aaron Rodgers and their wideouts isn't going to result in much success. Troy is still bothered by his achilles and thats why he was invisible. Anyways, we still got there and own more Super Bowl trophies than any other team.

Who is your NFL team?

I've been a raiders fan my whole life.why do I feel like I should put s bag on my stars head while saying that.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY! NO ONE CALLS MY CHIEF "PRETTY BOY!"

Don't worry, Jeff....I got ur back. :cool:

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does this mean Jeff starts cheering with the Wings next? :)