• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT..The Hand Of God Or Blind Chance?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz, I won't ask you to believe what you do not. We will believe what we choose to believe. I believe in God. I believe that he creates in his good time and is not bound by time like you and I. I don't have all the answers but when I look into the eyes of my grandchildren, I cannot imagine that once upon a time there was no life and then there was. I have no problem believing in evolution - just not the way you believe.
Thank God for his patience.

So, um, who created god?...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away all things which man cannot create from nothing, but which he needs to sustain life - air, water, earth, sun, gravity and what is man left with? Everything man has ever made is because it's parts were already here for him to make it from. To deny a higher power is to look in the mirror and deny your own existence.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, um, who created god?...

A common and ill-used attack on creation. Everything in the physical Universe was created and had a beginning at a point in time, however, God is not a product of that physical Universe and therefore is not subject to time as if he had to start at some point. Get it? Time was created and has been moving forward since the big bang...it didn't exist as we know it before then and is a poor way to try to describe God as a fallacy of some sort because of it..

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz, I won't ask you to believe what you do not. We will believe what we choose to believe. I believe in God. I believe that he creates in his good time and is not bound by time like you and I. I don't have all the answers but when I look into the eyes of my grandchildren, I cannot imagine that once upon a time there was no life and then there was. I have no problem believing in evolution - just not the way you believe.

Thank God for his patience.

its all good southie everyone has the right to their own opinions, i dont put down what you believe in either one could be right we just dont know for sure.