• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Taking my CS midterm tonight

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what happened?

Obvious to me at this point Brees got a 67% grade, ultimately failing the course... stormed the professors office and demanded satisfaction. When the professor said "I can't do anything, but you can retake the course?" Brees lost it and pulled out the BB gun he was carrying.

The professor pleaded and said he'd give Brees a passing grade, and Brees in his excitement shot his load and ended up nailing the professor in the eye with the BB gun. The screaming and panic erupted in the office and Brees with no other option grabbed the C++ Bible 10 lb text book and repeatedly bashed the professor over the head.

With no evidence readily available Brees quickly thought to wash the room down with alcohol and wipes. BUT ALAS, because of COVID-19 there were no nearby stores with the sanitary products needed to cover his tracks! The only option was to burn down the building. Brees started setting the fire up, when his boyfriend Miguel entered the room and pleaded for him to stop! See, Miguel knew all along Brees was going to last resort push for the passing grade and knew he had a chance to stop him... but he was too late.

As Brees sat on the ground crying, trying to develop an anti-bacterial solution through urine, water, and pen ink.. he broke down in tears. Miguel came up to hug Brees but Brees quickly stuck him in the back with the aforementioned pen and stabbed him repeatedly. It was all part of the plan. As Miguel gasped the few short breaths remaining in his life, Brees positioned the body to seem like a conspiracy. See... it would be easy to convince authorities that the professor was originally banging Miguel, Miguel left him, and then showed up as Brees' lover during the meeting, thus spiraling into a lover's coral. Naturally Brees would not be a suspect as his prints should rightfully be in the room given the meeting.

It didn't take long for Brees to change the 67% failing grade to a 94% (to avoid complete suspicion) and call the police, while staging the entire setup.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can't hack it in CS I will just change my major to Math or Bio. I can be a Math teacher.

As it stands I'm very close to an A and once the essay questions are graded and the exact matches corrected I should be close to a 95 or higher.

Keep up the good work Forrest!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the OP is better at coding than he is at starting threads. If all else fails...

51B9451E-9C39-4B18-80AF-6AE115F52A36.gif

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an education section on here?

Computer Science is one of the most complex majors there is. Most people that excel in that are from other countries and are much faster. Like those kids you see in spelling bees. Also, it depends on the school. My school isn't even in the top 100 CS programs. Also, all of the major professors are not from the USA. Those are the ones who instill their way of learning on people not prepared for it here.

Excuses, excuses. Shit ain't that hard. You just can't half-ass it. Lot's of busy work though.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what its worth, I have over 100% in Precalc and Cultural Geo. This school peppers on that extra credit like crazy.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is it one of the hardest things alive, or not

You have to put the hours in. I don't think that makes something "hard". Semester 2 of advanced calculus was at least twice as hard as any csci class I ever took.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to put the hours in. I don't think that makes something "hard". Semester 2 of advanced calculus was at least twice as hard as any csci class I ever took.
ive done advanced calc......fun stuff. You have to put the work in with any major. Every major has its hard parts....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an education section on here?

Computer Science is one of the most complex majors there is. Most people that excel in that are from other countries and are much faster. Like those kids you see in spelling bees. Also, it depends on the school. My school isn't even in the top 100 CS programs. Also, all of the major professors are not from the USA. Those are the ones who instill their way of learning on people not prepared for it here.
Of course there's an education section. That's where I posted my mock draft selections.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious to me at this point Brees got a 67% grade, ultimately failing the course... stormed the professors office and demanded satisfaction. When the professor said "I can't do anything, but you can retake the course?" Brees lost it and pulled out the BB gun he was carrying.

The professor pleaded and said he'd give Brees a passing grade, and Brees in his excitement shot his load and ended up nailing the professor in the eye with the BB gun. The screaming and panic erupted in the office and Brees with no other option grabbed the C++ Bible 10 lb text book and repeatedly bashed the professor over the head.

With no evidence readily available Brees quickly thought to wash the room down with alcohol and wipes. BUT ALAS, because of COVID-19 there were no nearby stores with the sanitary products needed to cover his tracks! The only option was to burn down the building. Brees started setting the fire up, when his boyfriend Miguel entered the room and pleaded for him to stop! See, Miguel knew all along Brees was going to last resort push for the passing grade and knew he had a chance to stop him... but he was too late.

As Brees sat on the ground crying, trying to develop an anti-bacterial solution through urine, water, and pen ink.. he broke down in tears. Miguel came up to hug Brees but Brees quickly stuck him in the back with the aforementioned pen and stabbed him repeatedly. It was all part of the plan. As Miguel gasped the few short breaths remaining in his life, Brees positioned the body to seem like a conspiracy. See... it would be easy to convince authorities that the professor was originally banging Miguel, Miguel left him, and then showed up as Brees' lover during the meeting, thus spiraling into a lover's coral. Naturally Brees would not be a suspect as his prints should rightfully be in the room given the meeting.

It didn't take long for Brees to change the 67% failing grade to a 94% (to avoid complete suspicion) and call the police, while staging the entire setup.
:laugh:

This actually made more sense than Brees' threads.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you major in Drugs/Food consumption? I seem to remember you being overly obese when you used your Omar ID.
and random threads about his boyfriend in scattered forums, that contradicted posts in other forums

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes so much to study for trick questions with coding. I am so nervous. I can't afford a B.
tenor.gif