• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Roddy White's Brother Shot Dead

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you know about this kid that makes you think he's a thug wannabe?

"Charleston County Sheriff's Maj. Eric Watson said in a release that deputies were called to the Lake House Club on Mosquito Beach at 2:51 a.m. ET Saturday after a reported shooting. Witnesses said an altercation took place in front of the club and several gunshots were fired, one of which hit Moore."

He was involved in a gunfight at almost 3 in the morning outside a night club.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Charleston County Sheriff's Maj. Eric Watson said in a release that deputies were called to the Lake House Club on Mosquito Beach at 2:51 a.m. ET Saturday after a reported shooting. Witnesses said an altercation took place in front of the club and several gunshots were fired, one of which hit Moore."

We all know how Toby is it's useless fighting over.

It's a shame White's brother died so young. Roddy has shown toughness throughout his NFL career, I wish him the same resiliency through these tough times.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know how Toby is it's useless fighting over.

It's a shame White's brother died so young. Roddy has shown toughness throughout his NFL career, I wish him the same resiliency through these tough times.

Agreed. I'll make this point & move on. When I was younger it wasn't uncommon to find me at a nightclub with friends until the early morning and neither I nor my friends were "thugs" though we did run across them occasionally.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

If by "involved in a gunfight" you mean that he was shot, then you are correct. For all we know, he was just an innocent bystander.

Though I suppose those 21-year-old hooligans who stay up all night dancing and playing their loud music probably had it coming anyway.

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If by "involved in a gunfight" you mean that he was shot, then you are correct. For all we know, he was just an innocent bystander.

Though I suppose those 21-year-old hooligans who stay up all night dancing and playing their loud music probably had it coming anyway.

Hahahaha. This makes me think of the movie Footloose, and Toby is John Lithgow!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'll make this point & move on. When I was younger it wasn't uncommon to find me at a nightclub with friends until the early morning and neither I nor my friends were "thugs" though we did run across them occasionally.

How many gun fights were you involved in outside those clubs?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By "involved in a gunfight" I mean "ended up on the wrong end of a gun". Its hard for me to feel sorry for someone who is not smart enough to move away from trouble. Being a celebrity's brother though, I would bet he was involved and was not an "innocent bystander".

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this. Its crazy.
This sort of thing happens everyday,all year long. I can't get upset for this kid because of this. Half -brother of an NFL player made this news-worthy. :L. Sorry that he is dead but this no tragedy .