• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Pac Man KO'd

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see this? Marquez should have won the last fight, I thought that decision was a joke. He left no doubt in this one.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see this? Marquez should have won the last fight, I thought that decision was a joke. He left no doubt in this one.

Never got into boxing with UFC getting big. But it was s very exciting fight. Good for Marquez.

Also glad Henderson won. Repping Glendale AZ!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never got into boxing with UFC getting big. But it was s very exciting fight. Good for Marquez.

Also glad Henderson won. Repping Glendale AZ!

I used to like UFC but I don't really care for it anymore honestly.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Pac winning thus far but Marquez KO'd Pacman no doubt, no lucky hit no nothing... laid him on his face....

Pac hasn't been the same fighter.... idk anymore...

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to like UFC but I don't really care for it anymore honestly.

Really? Bummer how come? I remember back in the day trying to convince you Chuck Liddell was gonna beat Rampage. Man was I wrong

:burt:

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back to topic, I didn't see it. I don't really care for boxing anymore. I used to love it but now I really could care less. I was surprised Pac lost though, I though he won the previous and was gonna make up for it in this one

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He left no doubt in the ring, but what he did to prepare for this fight is where I'm doubting the integrity of this fight.

I agree that JMM won the last fight, but there's something peculiar about this encounter -a 39 year old boxer who was never been able to knockdown Pac Man finally does so in their 4th fight, and doing so with a chiseled appearance that would make Adonis proud. Btw, are you aware of who his new conditioner is? You've mentioned in the past about Pac Man using roids rage in prior engagements, yet there is no doubt who JMM's trainer was in last night's fight and what his connections are involving PED's.

Here's something interesting for you all to read. Being a Cal guy, I'd rather avoid using childish remarks and snide comments and use facts instead.

Here's a yahoo article about JMM:
Juan Manuel Marquez's newfound muscle raises questions about PED use - Yahoo! Sports

Heredia told Yahoo! Sports he was working with the government to develop drug-testing protocols for professional boxing. He said there are vast differences in three-round amateur bouts and 12-round professional fights.

However, that is unlikely since the World Anti-Doping Agency testing protocol is the same in every sport. It is no different for marathoners than it is for sprinters, so it would seem extremely unlikely a new testing regimen would be needed for boxers based upon the length of their matches.

Long-time boxing trainers were stunned to see Marquez squatting extraordinarily heavy amounts of weight. Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach has publicly questioned the transformation of Marquez's body, leading Heredia to threaten a lawsuit against Roach.

Here's a pretty interesting testimony from a Mexican who wrote in a Nor Cal sports blog the other night:

Allen Saenz
actually the sad part is that you make the assumption that I'm White because I do NOT support THIS mexican fighter, but the fact of the matter is that both my parents are from Mexico. I should NOT have to be beholden to root for a 'Mexican' fighter because I'm of Mexican decent. I respect the integrity of sports in general OR RATHER the idea of Integrity in Sports.

Go back and do a side by side comparison of Juan Manuel Marquez when he fought Mayweather AND Juan Manuel Marquez this fight. The transformation simply does NOT sustain itself by natural means. Do I doubt that he worked relentlessly to transform his body. Of course NOT. he's a documented Workout Warrior, but so was Barry Bonds.

Again, here's the issue. Can a man at age 39 be 'bigger' than he was 10 years ago Yes. At 39 though, can he be bigger, faster, stronger, absorb punches better, and have a greater visual acuity than he did ten years ago. No not for one bit AND that's where I fully believe he's taking steroids. That and the fact that his trainer has been directly implicated in the whole BALCO scandal.

Take your Nationalistic Pride out of your a._s AND think logically for a moment or two. If after doing so you believe that JMM won this fight fair and square then Cool by me, but most of you answering me in spanish act like Juan Manuel Marquez's victory was a victory against this perceived 'oppression' against all Mexicans. It's a fight, and at the end of the day, JMM will make his millions, so will Pacquio, and the rest of us peons will continue living our daily existence.

All I'm saying is:

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you speak, think.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back to topic, I didn't see it. I don't really care for boxing anymore. I used to love it but now I really could care less. I was surprised Pac lost though, I though he won the previous and was gonna make up for it in this one

I'm with you on that - boxing and the NBA are two sports that I'm losing interest for: boxing for the numerous reasons we've talked about in the past. The NBA, well, with the most star driven league in regards to how the officiating can turn, it can turn into an ultimate cheat fest especially in the playoffs and with the match fixing scandal involving Tim Donaghy.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Bummer how come? I remember back in the day trying to convince you Chuck Liddell was gonna beat Rampage. Man was I wrong

:burt:

Man I just kind of lost interest I guess. All of the guys that I grew up watching were getting too old and not their former selves anymore. I'll still catch an Anderson Silva fight now and again, also I think Jon Jones is super talented but I guess I just kind of grew out of it. I dunno, I had watched it since I was a little kid when it had Ken Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Dan Severn, etc.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he beat Pac in their last fight honestly, I was surprised that the judges gave it to Pacman. I figured it would be another draw

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left no doubt in the ring, but what he did to prepare for this fight is where I'm doubting the integrity of this fight.

I agree that JMM won the last fight, but there's something peculiar about this encounter -a 39 year old boxer who was never been able to knockdown Pac Man finally does so in their 4th fight, and doing so with a chiseled appearance that would make Adonis proud. Btw, are you aware of who his new conditioner is? You've mentioned in the past about Pac Man using roids rage in prior engagements, yet there is no doubt who JMM's trainer was in last night's fight and what his connections are involving PED's.

Here's something interesting for you all to read. Being a Cal guy, I'd rather avoid using childish remarks and snide comments and use facts instead.

Here's a yahoo article about JMM:
Juan Manuel Marquez's newfound muscle raises questions about PED use - Yahoo! Sports

Heredia told Yahoo! Sports he was working with the government to develop drug-testing protocols for professional boxing. He said there are vast differences in three-round amateur bouts and 12-round professional fights.

However, that is unlikely since the World Anti-Doping Agency testing protocol is the same in every sport. It is no different for marathoners than it is for sprinters, so it would seem extremely unlikely a new testing regimen would be needed for boxers based upon the length of their matches.

Long-time boxing trainers were stunned to see Marquez squatting extraordinarily heavy amounts of weight. Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach has publicly questioned the transformation of Marquez's body, leading Heredia to threaten a lawsuit against Roach.

Here's a pretty interesting testimony from a Mexican who wrote in a Nor Cal sports blog the other night:

Allen Saenz
actually the sad part is that you make the assumption that I'm White because I do NOT support THIS mexican fighter, but the fact of the matter is that both my parents are from Mexico. I should NOT have to be beholden to root for a 'Mexican' fighter because I'm of Mexican decent. I respect the integrity of sports in general OR RATHER the idea of Integrity in Sports.

Go back and do a side by side comparison of Juan Manuel Marquez when he fought Mayweather AND Juan Manuel Marquez this fight. The transformation simply does NOT sustain itself by natural means. Do I doubt that he worked relentlessly to transform his body. Of course NOT. he's a documented Workout Warrior, but so was Barry Bonds.

Again, here's the issue. Can a man at age 39 be 'bigger' than he was 10 years ago Yes. At 39 though, can he be bigger, faster, stronger, absorb punches better, and have a greater visual acuity than he did ten years ago. No not for one bit AND that's where I fully believe he's taking steroids. That and the fact that his trainer has been directly implicated in the whole BALCO scandal.

Take your Nationalistic Pride out of your a._s AND think logically for a moment or two. If after doing so you believe that JMM won this fight fair and square then Cool by me, but most of you answering me in spanish act like Juan Manuel Marquez's victory was a victory against this perceived 'oppression' against all Mexicans. It's a fight, and at the end of the day, JMM will make his millions, so will Pacquio, and the rest of us peons will continue living our daily existence.

All I'm saying is:

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you speak, think.

So people think he is roiding, he could be. People have thought that about Pacman for years now, if both of them are roiding then I have no problem with it. This is why they need to take a blood test on the day of the fight to make sure that everything is legit. I can't say I really feel sorry for Pacman, he was given a gift in their last fight.

BTW what am I assuming and what facts don't I know? Pacman got knocked out that is the only fact that we know.

serpenttile

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquez won the third fight. Last night I though that Pac was actually winning the fight until he got KO'd. Marquez was the smarter fighter and Pac got caught trying to steal the round.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked Pacquio but he is done now. Too bad Mayweather was scared to fight him. That would have been fun to watch even though I think Mayweather would have easily out-boxed him. He's far too skilled a fighter for a brawler like Pacquio.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People still watch boxing?
How does a sport with less than half dozen big name fighters left in it keep surviving and handing out big money paydays?

Have to add in that Mayweather and Pacman are both idiots. They could have banked the biggest payday in boxing history about 3-4 years ago, but that payday just went face first into the canvas. They may have been boxing's last big fight too.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Pacquio but he is done now. Too bad Mayweather was scared to fight him. That would have been fun to watch even though I think Mayweather would have easily out-boxed him. He's far too skilled a fighter for a brawler like Pacquio.

now that manny got ko'd floyd will make the fight happen

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya'll wanna see a dead body?
2lizt6s.jpg

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people think he is roiding, he could be. People have thought that about Pacman for years now, if both of them are roiding then I have no problem with it. This is why they need to take a blood test on the day of the fight to make sure that everything is legit. I can't say I really feel sorry for Pacman, he was given a gift in their last fight.

BTW what am I assuming and what facts don't I know? Pacman got knocked out that is the only fact that we know.

The only way to find out is to do a test - but this is the tricky part in boxing. If JMM is on a particular type of HGH, the drug itself can actually clear the body in less than 24 hours, so your solution of testing them on fight day actually is pointless because the benefits of developing mass in preparation for a fight has already been achieved.

You don't find it peculiar what I mentioned earlier and by observation alone that Marquez looks way different than what he did against Mayweather? Having experience as an eye doc, I could help you with your vision, but I can not help you with your thought process.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to find out is to do a test - but this is the tricky part in boxing. If JMM is on a particular type of HGH, the drug itself can actually clear the body in less than 24 hours, so your solution of testing them on fight day actually is pointless because the benefits of developing mass in preparation for a fight has already been achieved.

You don't find it peculiar what I mentioned earlier and by observation alone that Marquez looks way different than what he did against Mayweather? Having experience as an eye doc, I could help you with your vision, but I can not help you with your thought process.

You can help youself wiht an eye vision as well as your thought process because in my post I even said that Marquez very well could be juicing. You must of missed that part.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya'll wanna see a dead body?
2lizt6s.jpg

Dude I borrowed that pic and sent it to some friends. Freaking hilarious. I dunno why Pacman fans are so butthurt, everyone loses in boxing except for a lucky few.