• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: MLB Suspensions

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Ex-Giant Melky and current A's pitcher Colon are on that list.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Baseball players cheating?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even watch baseball. Griffey was the only reason I ever watched to begin with.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the NFL isn't doing this as well. Ray Lewis is linked to this as well. LeBron for the NBA. I hope he tells all the stuff about every sport.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other SHOCKING news,

Bill Gates..................Rich
Willie Nelson..............High as a giraffe's ass
Jim Harbaugh..............Black sweatshirt, khaki pants
Elton John..................Gay

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this is all i could find:
Report: LeBron James Linked to Miami Steroid Clinic According to Website (Video) | Total Pro Sports

not very convincing for me personally...
"Well, there’s one source out there on the internet who claims that he has uncovered definite evidence linking LeBron James to the infamous miami clinic run by biochemist Anthony Bosch. A guy who goes by the name of Incarcerated Bob and runs the self-titled website Incarcerated Bob’s Sports Wrap claims to have interviewed a woman who used to work for Anthony Bosch. And that woman, who we know only as Jessica, claims that payments were made to the clinic from a man she called “Mr. Paul” for somebody with the initials LJ.
Now, as you may or may not know, LeBron’s close personal friend and agent is a guy named Rich Paul. So Incarcerated Bob makes the logical inference that this Mr. Paul must be Rich Paul, and that the LJ must be LeBron James."

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In other SHOCKING news,

Bill Gates..................Rich
Willie Nelson..............High as a giraffe's ass
Jim Harbaugh..............Black sweatshirt, khaki pants
Elton John..................Gay

I actually lol'd at that. Well done. :)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ex-Giant Melky and current A's pitcher Colon are on that list.

The worst thing is that scumbag Braun ruined the reputation of that Laurenzi dude who handled his sample; basically accusing him of tampering with the sample. All the while knowing he was guilty as sin.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is all i could find:
Report: LeBron James Linked to Miami Steroid Clinic According to Website (Video) | Total Pro Sports

not very convincing for me personally...
"Well, there’s one source out there on the internet who claims that he has uncovered definite evidence linking LeBron James to the infamous miami clinic run by biochemist Anthony Bosch. A guy who goes by the name of Incarcerated Bob and runs the self-titled website Incarcerated Bob’s Sports Wrap claims to have interviewed a woman who used to work for Anthony Bosch. And that woman, who we know only as Jessica, claims that payments were made to the clinic from a man she called “Mr. Paul” for somebody with the initials LJ.
Now, as you may or may not know, LeBron’s close personal friend and agent is a guy named Rich Paul. So Incarcerated Bob makes the logical inference that this Mr. Paul must be Rich Paul, and that the LJ must be LeBron James."

That sounds like someone jumping to conclusions to me. I'm not a fan of Lebron by any means, but he's going to need more evidence to prove that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wait professional athlete's cheat to win? :omg:

I think your reaction is founded, but it's 100 times worse in baseball IMO. Not just because 175% of baseball players use PEDs, but also because of things like corked bats, pitchers putting stuff on their bodies or hair to get ball movement, etc.

Remember when Sammy Sosa's corked bat broke and he claimed that he grabbed the wrong bat & he only "practices" with corked bats? Lamest cover story ever. That was about when I started ignoring baseball.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your not cheating then your not trying