• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT -- McQueary said he spoke to police

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting development in the Penn State case. Either Mike McQueary is making shit up to save face after getting hammered the past week, or this thing is going to get very complicated. If McQueary is telling the truth and he went to the authorities and nothing ever came of it this will be an even bigger scandal than already reported.

Not sure if McQueary thinks this lets him off the hook though -- I mean, how do you justify continuing to work somewhere that has actively covered up the r*pe of a minor? He's not making too much sense at this point.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a bad feeling Sandusky is going to wind up getting out of this, although he will be tainted forever. McQueary doesn't know what he's talking about. The school is more interested in protecting themselves, and Sandusky and his lawyer are out finding the victims and harrassing them into changing their stories.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It's near impossible to convict Sandusky on anything without physical evidence. Most of these accusations will simply go away -- With some folks getting paid for their cooperation. But the public perception won't change - And it probably shouldn't. As Bob Costas said - If every single one of these accusations is false, Sandusky must just be the most unlucky man in America.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep. He might wind up missing jail, but he'll forever be stained by it, as will JoePa and McQueary. There's just too much going for him. The Penn St Board of Trustees have people everywhere. I think the judge who set his bail (allowing him to get out without posting anything at all) was a former member. It's fucked up.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandusky admitted being in the shower with boys to Costas, and like most pedophiles, didn't seem to think anything was wrong with that behavior.....what a creepy piece of shit....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When asked if he liked young boys, he had to repeat the fucking question twice before saying no. Really? If somebody asked me that, I'd be disgusted and a no would take all over a split second to come out, followed by me asking him if he wanted a fat lip. I certainly wouldn't have to think about it.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shower thing is creepy.... And the towels? It's rather odd that he seems to think there is nothing wrong with it.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I have a son that age, and would never even consider that, even if we had "worked out". Creepy is the word. I was monitoring Twitter during the interview and it was nearly unanimous. Everybody was making comments about needing a shower after watching, and feeling creeped out by it.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That interview was pathetic, fucking disgusting. Props to Costas though, got a lot out of Sandusky.

If Sandusky doesn't get the death sentence, I don't know who the hell can.