• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jersey Advice

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:help:

My 20 year old jersey is starting to really fall apart and it's time for me to embrace the inevitable and get a new one.

Can any of you recommend which brand and where to buy? I was looking at NFL Shop and I liked the color of Pro Line more than the Nike, but other than that I need some direction. Pricetag isn't much of an issue, but it would be great to not overpay too much.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:help:

My 20 year old jersey is starting to really fall apart and it's time for me to embrace the inevitable and get a new one.

Can any of you recommend which brand and where to buy? I was looking at NFL Shop and I liked the color of Pro Line more than the Nike, but other than that I need some direction. Pricetag isn't much of an issue, but it would be great to not overpay too much.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

I got a Reebok Aldon jersey this offseason, also never heard of Pro Line is that in between a replica and authentic? But I do want to get a Nike one. Not sure how accurate this is but I remember reading that the jerseys don't fit too well if you are a bigger guy. Like the cut is wrong so if you are a bigger guy that is something to think about.