• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Incognito checks into Arizona Loony Bin

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in AZ FU lol. On a Incognito note I have friends that went to HS with him and they say in HS he was a crazy mofo too. I guess at a HS party one night he ended up beating the shit out of like 5 guys.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually posted on cbssports yesterday that this is exactly what his attorney has told him to do so the public forgives him for bullying martin. Right now everyone hates the guy and rightfully so. If he can convince the world hes a lunatic, and thats what caused him to act that way it is the oly way he can resurrect is image. Ever since the wells results came out hes been doing just that. The world will ease up on him, he will be "treated" and as good as new and come back and play football. I know what hes doing.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually posted on cbssports yesterday that this is exactly what his attorney has told him to do so the public forgives him for bullying martin. Right now everyone hates the guy and rightfully so. If he can convince the world hes a lunatic, and thats what caused him to act that way it is the oly way he can resurrect is image. Ever since the wells results came out hes been doing just that. The world will ease up on him, he will be "treated" and as good as new and come back and play football. I know what hes doing.

Everyone knows what he's doing. I don't think it's so much that he "was a lunatic and now is treated for lunacy" but rather "rehab for anger management issues or other similar issues." This isn't, "forgive me, I was crazy" but rather, "I know my mistakes and have addressed them" type of move. At least, that's what he wants people to think. People go back to their habits and whatever team he goes to probably will be conducive to doing so, but expect some press on how he's a changed man or how toxic the Dolphins' lockerroom was but the new home better articles.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol oh the irony

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me if he is asked to leave rehab. Rehab is for people who actually want rehabilitation. Prison is where shitbags like RI receive "rehabilitation".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't; not even a little bit.