• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I'm Engaged!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Colin. The G-men were able to pull out a miracle last night. Hopefully, the same goes for the Magic Mountain staff. We're going to have our dads do the wedding ceremony, and I know my dad will recite those lines from Princess Bride. That movie is too much a part of our lives for him not to.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, man! Marriage is an institution our society is built on. At least, that's what I'm told.

I got married in December 2009, and then the Giants won the World Series and this year we had our first child. Okay, so there wasn't any cause and effect for the first part of that, but hopefully, the Giants will win the World Series again after your marriage.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, man! Marriage is an institution our society is built on. At least, that's what I'm told.

I got married in December 2009, and then the Giants won the World Series and this year we had our first child. Okay, so there wasn't any cause and effect for the first part of that, but hopefully, the Giants will win the World Series again after your marriage.

Thanks, Robo. Good to see you back over here. Understandable that you have a little less time for message board banter with the blessing of life to care for. Congratulations to you! I'll give credit to the little one if the Giants pull out Back-to-Back championships. :)

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Thanks. On Goliath, though? It doesn't even go upside down. That guy must've snuck some booze in.

seriously. goliath is pretty tame compared to some of the rides that park has.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Robo. Good to see you back over here. Understandable that you have a little less time for message board banter with the blessing of life to care for. Congratulations to you! I'll give credit to the little one if the Giants pull out Back-to-Back championships. :)

Thanks, Heath. The Giants won when he was in the womb. Hopefully, they can win one for him post-womb.