• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you don't mind if I change the channel now that it's half Brian. Unless you're an Oregon fan, this game's no good!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on the general board that Oregon went for it on 4th and 13. WTF!?

Really no reason not to. They were already in New Mexico territory so a punt would probably only net you 10 or 15 yards. Couple that with New Mexico not being able to do anything against Oregon and why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really no reason not to. They were already in New Mexico territory so a punt would probably only net you 10 or 15 yards. Couple that with New Mexico not being able to do anything against Oregon and why not?

Oh i see. I didn't see. Some were bitching about them still throwing the ball and stuff.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many backups does Oregon have in the game, John?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, probably could have done better. This is my 1st year playing fantasy football

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not quite an oddity as there are plenty of good guys in the league so I wont start a new thread but Jaroslav Halak was in Montreal today to fullfill a commitmment that I assume was made before he was traded. He would sign anything that was out in front of him for 20 dollars with the money going to Ste. Justine Children's Hospital. Apparently people began waiting in line around 8 am and Halak was only supposed to be there from 2 to 4 but he stayed after to make sure everyone got the signatures they wanted.

Halaksigns.jpg

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not quite an oddity as there are plenty of good guys in the league so I wont start a new thread but Jaroslav Halak was in Montreal today to fullfill a commitmment that I assume was made before he was traded. He would sign anything that was out in front of him for 20 dollars with the money going to Ste. Justine Children's Hospital. Apparently people began waiting in line around 8 am and Halak was only supposed to be there from 2 to 4 but he stayed after to make sure everyone got the signatures they wanted.

Halaksigns.jpg

That's really cool. I love when athletes do charity events like that. Halak sounds like a real nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.