• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet!

Oregon stopped New Mexico and then I missed the next play, but Oregon either blocked the punt or the ball was hiked over the kickers head. Oregon started the drive on the New Mexico 20 and punched it in easily. New Mexico's defensive line is overwhelmed by Oregon's O-line. Oregon offense looks like they'll be able to score at will today, as long as they don't turn it over. Barner gets the TD, 1 yard run.

I think you nailed it, John!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida looked very mediocre.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been setting up my old compy in the basement so I could watch the game and type online at the same time. When I used the splitter, I lost the cable box feed, so I had to move a bookcase out of the way to get to the 2nd cable jack in the room.

Anyway, Oregon is just dominating New Mexico, it's not even fair. On Oregon's third possession, New Mexico had them at 4th and 3, but Oregon went for it and got it. Thomas threw for his first TD of the year soon after. Oregon then got an intercpetion and Barner got another TD. 25 yard run and I don't think he got touched going into the end zone. I missed Oregon's 4th TD when I was fussing around with the coax cables. But yeah, it's total domination.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Barner with another TD. Apparently he got Oregon's 4th TD as well so he has 4 TDs so far. 42 yard run here, he's already got 150 for the game and there's 11 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida looked very mediocre.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been setting up my old compy in the basement so I could watch the game and type online at the same time. When I used the splitter, I lost the cable box feed, so I had to move a bookcase out of the way to get to the 2nd cable jack in the room.

Anyway, Oregon is just dominating New Mexico, it's not even fair. On Oregon's third possession, New Mexico had them at 4th and 3, but Oregon went for it and got it. Thomas threw for his first TD of the year soon after. Oregon then got an intercpetion and Barner got another TD. 25 yard run and I don't think he got touched going into the end zone. I missed Oregon's 4th TD when I was fussing around with the coax cables. But yeah, it's total domination.

No prob, John. ESPN's BottomLine and the Gamecast helping out. Thomas looks composed, I take it?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prob, John. ESPN's BottomLine and the Gamecast helping out. Thomas looks composed, I take it?

He really has looked good, aside from his interception, but to be honest, he really hasn't had to do much either. Perfect game to break him into the offense.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Mexico 3 and out again. They have no answer on O or D.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, a little screen pass to Barner and he breaks it and runs in for a 60 yard TD.

Edit: more of a dump pass over the LOS than a screen, but whatever, that one was still all Barner. A defender had him around the ankles, but he broke the tackle and ran it in.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMJ and Barner are going to be an almost unstoppable 1-2 punch in the backfield.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMJ and Barner are going to be an almost unstoppable 1-2 punch in the backfield.

No question, this Oregon offense is scary.

Ho hum another 3 and out for New Mexico and Harris runs back the punt for a TD. 7 minutes left and it's 49-0. Could Oregon set the record for most points in one game?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question, this Oregon offense is scary.

Ho hum another 3 and out for New Mexico and Harris runs back the punt for a TD. 7 minutes left and it's 49-0. Could Oregon set the record for most points in one game?

I highly doubt it. But, it would be cool to see!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Costa in the game now. Oregon moving the ball like Thomas is still in there.

Oregon had 1st and goal from the 5 and New Mexico actually kept them out of the end zone. FG is good and Oregon has 52 points. Another 52 in the 2nd half and Oregon would have the modern day NCAA record. I agree I don't think they'll run up the score that much but if they keep getting turnovers and running back punts you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.