• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, how did Ice Hockey not make the NES video???

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but I'd use symbols for the font.

Symbols or

Cymbals.jpg

I'm just concerned because Tartar thinks I'm a ritard.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he has been a bit of a bitch, but to be thrown at in a 14-3 game and then be thrown behind again.....I would charge the mound too, and if Volstad was going to let Sanchez fight for him, he should not have thrown his glove down.....punk move....

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he has been a bit of a bitch, but to be thrown at in a 14-3 game and then be thrown behind again.....I would charge the mound too, and if Volstad was going to let Sanchez fight for him, he should not have thrown his glove down.....punk move....

I agree. The Baseball Tonight commentator was grating on my nerves. Calling Morgan "tired" for stealing 2nd and 3rd in a 14-3 game. I would have done it, too! If you plunk me in an eleven run game, you bet your ass I'm going to steal 2nd and 3rd on you - especially if I had speed like Morgan.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think about it this way: Say someone charged the mound at Strasburg. Strasburg can handle himself, but wouldn't you rather have Adam Dunn go over and tackle the guy insted of maybe getting hurt? All Gabby was doing was protecting his pitcher....

Now I'm off to bed

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The Baseball Tonight commentator was grating on my nerves. Calling Morgan "tired" for stealing 2nd and 3rd in a 14-3 game. I would have done it, too! If you plunk me in an eleven run game, you bet your ass I'm going to steal 2nd and 3rd on you - especially if I had speed like Morgan.

they threw at him the first time for the play in last nights game which injured thier catcher for the year in a play I have yet seen. I don't see anything wrong with him stealing 2nd and 3rd, but he shouldn't be surprised they threw at him again.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it this way: Say someone charged the mound at Strasburg. Strasburg can handle himself, but wouldn't you rather have Adam Dunn go over and tackle the guy insted of maybe getting hurt? All Gabby was doing was protecting his pitcher....

Now I'm off to bed

Then Volstad should not have toed up and thrown his glove, or Sanchez should have grabbed or pushed Morgan, not clotheslined him while he was engaged....

Plus if Strasburg had plunked a guy in a 14-3 game and then threw behind him again, ostensibly for something that happened the night before, he would deserve a punch to the jaw.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Volstad should not have toed up and thrown his glove, or Sanchez should have grabbed or pushed Morgan, not clotheslined him while he was engaged....

Plus if Strasburg had plunked a guy in a 14-3 game and then threw behind him again, ostensibly for something that happened the night before, he would deserve a punch to the jaw.

Baseball Brawls are messy. There is a whole lot of cheep shots. They aren't used to physical contact, so they really don't know how to fight. Just ask Johnny Cueto. There are unwritten rules in baseball that I don't understand, but I accept them because it won't change

Status
Not open for further replies.