• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't eat there often, but I won't trash it because it's unhealthy. I do like their food. I've heard stories though, so I can definitely understand your take. ;)

You want funny customer stories? One time, some guy walks up to the counter and slaps down his sandwich and said we messed it up. The only problem: It was from Jack In the Box. Another time, some lady called and said we forgot her 12 Sausage McMuffins she was taking to her husband's funeral. But she didn't sound all that sad when she called. And some guy once asked how many Nuggets were in a 10 piece McNugget.:rolleyes:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well can I hate you for stealing post 15,000 then?

How about for being a Caps fan?

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want funny customer stories? One time, some guy walks up to the counter and slaps down his sandwich and said we messed it up. The only problem: It was from Jack In the Box. Another time, some lady called and said we forgot her 12 Sausage McMuffins she was taking to her husband's funeral. But she didn't sound all that sad when she called. And some guy once asked how many Nuggets were in a 10 piece McNugget.:rolleyes:

haha, that's some pretty good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.