• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read, how do they win by 30 with an offense that is not very good and a defense that has to replace 9 starters?

I have no idea. I also heard their Offense wasn't very good too...but I don't know. We will see. They're saying 38-13, 34-10, 42-7. I just don't see it. The Blue Raiders have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. They won't let that happen. MTSU will be pumped and ready to go.

I think a lot of it just has to do with them not knowing a lot about MTSU. They know MTSU has a good QB (who will be out) and that they're in the Sun Belt.....and that's about it. I think it will still be competitive.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curse this dry cough. I've been coughing so much and so hard today that I'm pretty sure I pulled an ab. I know they're sore, and so is my neck, and I've got a headache that throbs every time I cough, which is often.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea. I also heard their Offense wasn't very good too...but I don't know. We will see. They're saying 38-13, 34-10, 42-7. I just don't see it. The Blue Raiders have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. They won't let that happen. MTSU will be pumped and ready to go.

I think a lot of it just has to do with them not knowing a lot about MTSU. They know MTSU has a good QB (who will be out) and that they're in the Sun Belt.....and that's about it. I think it will still be competitive.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they won.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curse this dry cough. I've been coughing so much and so hard today that I'm pretty sure I pulled an ab. I know they're sore, and so is my neck, and I've got a headache that throbs every time I cough, which is often.

That sucks, Chris.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bummer dude. I had a migraine last week which kept me from eating dinner and eventually caused me to puke up my lunch too. I couldn't fall asleep until probably 2 AM. And this was on a vacation up in the boonies with no medication, so it was uber lame. Suffice to say I had a huge breakfast the next morning!

I hope your headache gets better quickly.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My girlfriend just brought me soup and tea from her house across campus. Now if only my room would clean itself so I could go to bed...

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jere Lehtinen is retiring??? NHLSourcesSay is tweeting that a Dallas source confirmed this. That's interesting. What freelance goalie ends up there??

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jere Lehtinen is retiring??? NHLSourcesSay is tweeting that a Dallas source confirmed this. That's interesting. What freelance goalie ends up there??

I'm not surprised. The guy was old. Greatest defensive forward of his time though. I really don't think this'll shake things up at all in Dallas. They're gonna suck either way. Weird with no Lehtinen or Modano. End of an era.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

I think I've had the same fucking thing for about 4 days.
and I've been running low on the French codeine that I have, so I've been rationing the good stuff.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've had the same fucking thing for about 4 days.
and I've been running low on the French codeine that I have, so I've been rationing the good stuff.

I was told to get tested for bronchitis, as that painful, constant dry cough is a sign of it. Especially if you struggle with it especially while trying to sleep. I recommend the same to you. They'll put you on an antibiotic.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of no hockey so I'm watching games from this past season on Hulu. They have a ton of full-length games.

Watching the Capitals-Hawks lone matchup from this past year. Chicago is up 3-0 going into the 3rd. Looks like this one is over...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been sick too! I guess it's going around. Awful cough, but it was only painful for about a day. Feel better now, but the cough is lingering. It's just annoying at this point.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been sick too! I guess it's going around. Awful cough, but it was only painful for about a day. Feel better now, but the cough is lingering. It's just annoying at this point.

I hate the lingering cough. It sucks.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of no hockey so I'm watching games from this past season on Hulu. They have a ton of full-length games.

Watching the Capitals-Hawks lone matchup from this past year. Chicago is up 3-0 going into the 3rd. Looks like this one is over...

I had a dream that the Sabres won the Stanley Cup. As soon as they won I knew it was a fucking dream so I got out of bed and beat my head against the wall. The neighbors are pissed ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.