• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's not Tampa, either.

For whatever reason, Baltimore of all teams has really had his number this season. It really shouldn't come as any surprise though that Lee put up better numbers pitching in Safeco than he has down in Arlington. The guy is still fantastic, don't get me wrong, but pitching half your starts in Safeco just makes your numbers that much better.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The M's record is the killer, John, Shouldn't be, but that's the way baseball is.

I know, it's just sad that Felix is getting punished for the M's being on pace to have the worst offense MLB has seen in at least a decade (I'll have to see the last time a MLB team scored fewer than 535 runs in a season, which is what the M's are on pace for). Both Tampa and New York have scored over 200 runs more than the M's. Felix would probably have 18-19 wins by now pitching for either team.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felix Hernandez for Cy Young!

I find it hilarious that if you go to ESPN's Cy predictor, Felix isn't in the top 10. I mean really? Carl Pavano, CJ Wilson, Trevor Cahill ahead of King Felix? Really? Not to mention that Felix's numbers blow away Price's and Sabathia's who are the top two on the list.

Agree with you except Cahill has been just as great except for the K's. Still should be higher than 10th for crying out loud!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, it's just sad that Felix is getting punished for the M's being on pace to have the worst offense MLB has seen in at least a decade (I'll have to see the last time a MLB team scored fewer than 535 runs in a season, which is what the M's are on pace for). Both Tampa and New York have scored over 200 runs more than the M's. Felix would probably have 18-19 wins by now pitching for either team.

Yeah, isn't that the truth.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much, 46! Watching a little LLWS action, getting some laundry done.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey any of you fools want to join the Fantasy football league? C'mon Pleese?

I totally would, but I am terrible at fantasy games and do not keep up with them well enough. I have not played in almost a decade. Terrell Davis was the anchor of my last fantasy team...thats how long ago it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.