• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4110_original_dealwithitneti.gif

Didn't they just have an episode of House where a guy almost died from using a Neti pot?

Something about bacteria or something going straight to the brain because it was in the liquid that had direct access straight from inside the nasal cavity or some shit?

did you watch or attend the Derby today sir ??

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All my roommates are moved out...and I'm just chillin', feeling like the only person on campus. BLAH.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you doing instead?

Staying in Anderson working for a chiropractor...but it's really not enough hours. I couldn't find a job during the summers in Pitt, so I jumped at the first opportunity I had. Now I'm just that bitter person watching everyone else leave. I just don't wanna grow up THIS much. Sure, growing up is okay, but I would like to see my parents more than 2 weeks of the year.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying in Anderson working for a chiropractor...but it's really not enough hours. I couldn't find a job during the summers in Pitt, so I jumped at the first opportunity I had. Now I'm just that bitter person watching everyone else leave. I just don't wanna grow up THIS much. Sure, growing up is okay, but I would like to see my parents more than 2 weeks of the year.

Yeah, I get that. :ohwell:

Maybe you could get a 2nd job too?

Status
Not open for further replies.