• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ipw: :shocked:

It's alive! Welcome back.

I keep pushing my finger across the computer monitor but it's not working. I have a PC at work though, so it might be a compatibility issue.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
55cb1f4f816904db0f41cddd38bc271b1184518567.jpg

Grunting and heavy breathing... :burt:

:lol:

Disclaimer - Turn volume down

If You Read Me, Grunt Twice! Thank You! Sound Clip and Quote - Hark

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawthorn Hawks and Sydney Swans will meet in the AFL Grand Final for the first time this weekend at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV, tonight at 11:30pm et/8:30pm pt.

Hawks captain Luke Hodge returns to the lineup after missing last week's match due to illness. Sam Mitchell and Brad Sewell have been superb all year in the midfield, but Mitchell's two lowest-possession games this season were against the Swans.

If the Hawks are looking for a difference-maker, it may come in the form of Jarryd Roughead, who enjoyed a solid start to the season but has struggled of late. If he can put together a good effort, it may pave the way for a Hawks' victory.

While the Hawks have been considered by many to be the premiership favourites all season, the Swans have competed well against their opponents from Hawthorn this year, splitting two highly competitive matches. However, the Swans have only managed one win and one draw in 15 appearnaces at Melbourne Cricket Ground.

All Australian defender Ted Richards, who would have the huge task of marking Lance Franklin on Friday, will likely play as he continues to recover from an ankle injury, but Ben McGlynn and Brent Guerra have been ruled out of the final.

There will also be some Canadian flavour to this year's final, as Mike Pyke of Victoria, B.C., will be taking take part as a member of the Swans - the first player from Canada to ever do so

Status
Not open for further replies.