• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on the positive side if he strikes the ball with his stick, there is a 100% chance it will be a around the bases hit.

Sorry, I don't know baseball terminology well.

Good job. :p

Also, Tabata needs to get going...Presley has been great and Cutch has been Cutch. Need just *this* much more consistency.

I think Tabata will be fine. He understands hitting. And in the first couple series, he was hitting the ball hard all over the field, but right at guys. I think that got in his head, though, because he's pulling off the ball a lot now. He's looking at third base at the end of each hack. That's why he's suddenly striking out and hitting little tappers in all of his at bats.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the pirates need to do is go out and throw out a few tater tots over the fence and then take their trip around the base causeways. And then they are right back in this match!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if I win the lotto everyone gets one of these :D

Han-Carbonite-Star-Wars-Furniture-desk-1_1.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....just tough because Cole is the best arm in the system now. I hope Josh Bell pans out...oh Lord do I hope he pans out.

Either Heredia or Taillon is the best arm in the system. Cole's just the closest big arm to the majors.

Starling Marte is going to be a really solid player, though. I think he'll be up and contributing this year. Great defensive player, too.

Right now, Tabata's the odd man out, but if he heats up and Presley becomes the odd man out, or if things stay the same, we're going to have a heck of a bench bat and fourth outfielder when Marte gets here.

And I love Matt Hague. He should be starting every day at first base. The guy centers the ball so consistently.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another run...I'm going to bed. I hate you Pittsburgh sports...right now, I'm just very very bitter.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the pirates need to do is go out and throw out a few tater tots over the fence and then take their trip around the base causeways. And then they are right back in this match!

They're going to need more than potatoes tonight...

5-1 DBacks now.

so if I win the lotto everyone gets one of these :D

Han-Carbonite-Star-Wars-Furniture-desk-1_1.jpg

WANT!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the news Daniel has a slight, slight chance of playing in Game 4 made me smile today.:)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the consoling gents, hahaha. I'll be fine, just another reminder to stop being so emotionally invested in something with little to no guarantee for happiness. Worth it, right? Also, apologies, I realize I'm spoiled. Seen 3 championships in my life. More than many can say.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh! Story time!

I must have one of those "Do you have problems? You should tell me about them! And your whole life story!" faces, because yet again, I learned much more about a perfect stranger than I needed to know.

At the bus stop, this dude walked up to me and was like, "Man, I was supposed to pick up child support money today, but my ex didn't show up. You know, she's addicted to drugs now. She's a nurse, has a good job, but she spends it all on drugs. I kicked her out four months ago when I found paraphernalia in the bathroom, and she was passed out on the couch with the baby crying in her crib."

There were a lot more details, too, but that's all I remembered.

What the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.