• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, got the splint off yesterday, and was able to eat a few cheeseburgers and fries.

I was a mess to say the least. Plus I have to eat in front of a mirror because of the numbness still.

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it .you must be pretty happy between getting the splint out being able to eat real food and the way the sabres have been playing.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it .you must be pretty happy between getting the splint out being able to eat real food and the way the sabres have been playing.

It's been awesome to say the least. I was so glad to be eating a burger, but I had to take my time eating small bites. I wanted to eat then whole thing in 1 bite. Just the smell made my mouth water.

It's hard to explain, because even I'm trying to figure it out, just how weird it is to be chewing food now. It feels like I'm in bizarro world, but I'm not wearing a goatee.

I also figured out that people don't like to be looked at when they are eating. Even if you try to explain it's for research.

Status
Not open for further replies.