• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last one for ww88 dont want to kill the thread but im a sucker for stevie y to these came in random boxes and were framed autographed by upper deck

Attachments

• auto pic 001.jpg
    auto pic 001.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 5

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
that's the one card I am missing from the years I was collecting.
Stevie Y OPC rookie.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the one card I am missing from the years I was collecting.
Stevie Y OPC rookie.

I do not have that either I do have sakics opc rookie still those were two of my favorite players growing up that and patrick roy i have allot of roy memorabilia thats put on lockdown with my devils cards

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Sakic was definitely my favorite player growing up. I started watching hockey in 1998, and while I was a Penguins' fan first, I actually liked the Avalanche more for a couple years, and it was all because I thought Joe Sakic was the man. Once ESPN stopped carrying hockey, my focus went to the Penguins almost entirely because their games were the only ones I could watch, but I still tracked Joe via the Internet until he retired.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Sakic was definitely my favorite player growing up. I started watching hockey in 1998, and while I was a Penguins' fan first, I actually liked the Avalanche more for a couple years, and it was all because I thought Joe Sakic was the man. Once ESPN stopped carrying hockey, my focus went to the Penguins almost entirely because their games were the only ones I could watch, but I still tracked Joe via the Internet until he retired.

I've followed joe since he was A nordique that was my grandpas favorite team.Its hard not to like Sakic and I still havent seen A wrist shot like his.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I've followed joe since he was A nordique that was my grandpas favorite team.Its hard not to like Sakic and I still havent seen A wrist shot like his.

I played against him in a tourney when when we were about 14 or so.
absolutely amazing back then, too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to break up the actual hockey talk, but I just need to say this:

My residents are getting ridiculous.

The kitchen is a mess, full of dirty dishes and pots and pans, the sink is full of noodles, the microwave is filthy. It's a mess. And I've told them repeatedly that they have to take care of it.

Well, they've taken it to a whole new level. Someone poured oil down the drain and clogged it, and I assume that same person also spilled some oil in one of the burners and didn't clean it up, so when the next person got there to use the burner, it caught on fire.

How can anyone think that's okay? How can anyone care that little about a public space? There's one kitchen for 142 kids, and some of them treat it like crap, which often makes it unusable for other folks.

I'm not pleased at all by this. I actually want to just lock the thing up so no one can use it. At least then I won't have to worry about the building burning down...

Oh, and my room is right next to the kitchen, so if it goes up in flames, my room goes with it first.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to break up the actual hockey talk, but I just need to say this:

My residents are getting ridiculous.

The kitchen is a mess, full of dirty dishes and pots and pans, the sink is full of noodles, the microwave is filthy. It's a mess. And I've told them repeatedly that they have to take care of it.

Well, they've taken it to a whole new level. Someone poured oil down the drain and clogged it, and I assume that same person also spilled some oil in one of the burners and didn't clean it up, so when the next person got there to use the burner, it caught on fire.

How can anyone think that's okay? How can anyone care that little about a public space? There's one kitchen for 142 kids, and some of them treat it like crap, which often makes it unusable for other folks.

I'm not pleased at all by this. I actually want to just lock the thing up so no one can use it. At least then I won't have to worry about the building burning down...

Oh, and my room is right next to the kitchen, so if it goes up in flames, my room goes with it first.

yeah I would be pissed the fact that its all common sense shit and disrespectful would make me angrier.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way he skated, it felt like I was standing still.
Played against Brind'Amour, too.

I'm impressed I can see feeling like you were standing still but my sypathy goes to your teams goalie.Thats was my position and I could only imagine what it felt like to look up and see sakic or brind'amour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I would be pissed the fact that its all common sense shit and disrespectful would make me angrier.

I gathered up piles of clothes and am going to donate them because people just left their clothes in the laundry room for months, all over the floor and tables. It was disgusting. The kitchen's always a mess. People leave their stuff in the lounges as if they own them. I love these kids, but they need to understand what it means to live in a dorm community.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you A capricorn Darkstone your starting to sound like me.I hate disorder and have a firm belief in hard work and everyone performing their duties.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you A capricorn Darkstone your starting to sound like me.I hate disorder and have a firm belief in hard work and everyone performing their duties.

If January 4, 1989 makes me a Capricorn, then yes, I am.

The funny thing is, my room is in utter disarray. I just can't stand when people screw up public spaces. Though, I definitely have my whole life completely in order, everything on a detailed schedule, all my tasks and responsibilities on file, every email I receive is read and then deposited in the appropriate folder for future reference. I just throw my clothes everywhere.

But I'm going to bed, so I'll talk to you guy later!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If January 4, 1989 makes me a Capricorn, then yes, I am.

The funny thing is, my room is in utter disarray. I just can't stand when people screw up public spaces. Though, I definitely have my whole life completely in order, everything on a detailed schedule, all my tasks and responsibilities on file, every email I receive is read and then deposited in the appropriate folder for future reference. I just throw my clothes everywhere.

But I'm going to bed, so I'll talk to you guy later!

Yes you are a cap also explains our occasional butting of heads its a goat thing.good luck and nite darkstone

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My half-sister lives there and loves it. In fact, everyone I've ever known to live there, most of them family, have loved it.

I was teasing. I used to work with a guy who was from there and he loved it to. He left there to move to Philly. He was doubly miserable.

It's kinda funny to me how everyone thinks that because a place is reasonable to live it must suck. I think the opposite. I could never go back to live in the DC - Baltimore corridor. I've gotten a taste of life on the other side of the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.