• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thSnoopyDance.gif

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was considering giving you rep, but then you suggested switching teams, but I decided to give it to you anyway because it was funny, but I couldn't anyway because I have to spread my rep around.

Karma.

:)

I took care of the rep for ya, because I chortled.

Well, you know I was just joking. No poster on SportsHoopla would ever switch teams.

And then I serioused.

Congrats on the acceptance. And remember, it's a dry heat.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyes gets the GWG in OT to give the Sabres a hard earned 2 points that they really needed.

I wish I was able to watch this game.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread really has meaning for me now. No cable and I'm sick of watching movies. Hurry up 7:30!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking at apartments in Tucson. This is getting exciting! I think I've found a good one for me, $385/month including utilities, with washer/dryer, furnished, AC, a free shuttle to campus, high-speed Internet, individual leases, electronic payment, and various other things that I don't even care about, like a swimming pool, clubhouse, gated community, garage, and pets being allowed.

I have a lot of suspicions, though, because that seems like an awful lot for not a lot of money. I'll be contacting them tonight to ask about lease lengths and I'll send my half-sister, who lives in Tucson and who has volunteered to help me out to check out the apartments and make sure mice won't eat all my food or something.

It's going to be awesome!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
In completely unrelated news, I have officially accepted my offer for admission in the Chemistry Ph.D. program at the University of Arizona!

:horn:

:clap2:

:peace:

:dance:

Congratulations!
Yay, a new Winnipeg Jets fan!

oh, someone did that joke already? nevermind.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking at apartments in Tucson. This is getting exciting! I think I've found a good one for me, $385/month including utilities, with washer/dryer, furnished, AC, a free shuttle to campus, high-speed Internet, individual leases, electronic payment, and various other things that I don't even care about, like a swimming pool, clubhouse, gated community, garage, and pets being allowed.

I have a lot of suspicions, though, because that seems like an awful lot for not a lot of money. I'll be contacting them tonight to ask about lease lengths and I'll send my half-sister, who lives in Tucson and who has volunteered to help me out to check out the apartments and make sure mice won't eat all my food or something.

It's going to be awesome!

Google Earth it!!! You can see the surroundings.. if its ghetto or something. My Wife and I do it before we take trips to the mainland to check out the hotel and the areas around it.

Congrats as well!!!

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I guess I'll go back to the pronos with no good movie to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.