• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Hope everything is alright IPW. heck of a scare.

my dumb-ass kid got stuck up at the top of a tree at school last week.
It took a teacher to go climb up and get her.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi! I'm the new kid. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the I'm bored thread how do you like SportsHoopla so far? I had thrown up A thread not longago trying to get some lightning fans aboard hopefully some follow .Kt is also A lightning fan but she usually sticks to the water cooler.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could of stayed home, but then I would of lost out on 5 hours of pay, and with the way things are now-a-days, I can't afford not to work all the hours I can.

I just wanted to make sure she was going to be ok before going back.

Ah, yeah, I can see how that would be the case. I trust you're getting frequent updates.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everything is alright IPW. heck of a scare.

my dumb-ass kid got stuck up at the top of a tree at school last week.
It took a teacher to go climb up and get her.

They only send the the Fire Department for stuck cats? How messed up is that?

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome to the I'm bored thread how do you like SportsHoopla so far? I had thrown up A thread not longago trying to get some lightning fans aboard hopefully some follow .Kt is also A lightning fan but she usually sticks to the water cooler.

Thanks. :) It's pretty cool so far. I'm going to do my best to stick around. I tend to lurk a lot. Bad habit. But I suppose since you all know i'm here now I have no choice. It would be nice to see some other fans. I know it's FL. I know people have no idea what frozen water is. I also know I can't be alone out there.

It sounds like everything will be ok IPW. But I promise I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes of no more unpleasant events in the near future.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. :) It's pretty cool so far. I'm going to do my best to stick around. I tend to lurk a lot. Bad habit. But I suppose since you all know i'm here now I have no choice. It would be nice to see some other fans. I know it's FL. I know people have no idea what frozen water is. I also know I can't be alone out there.

It sounds like everything will be ok IPW. But I promise I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes of no more unpleasant events in the near future.

Glad you decided to join the group

Status
Not open for further replies.