• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to leave work to take my daughter to the emergency room, and now I'm back at work.

I don't feel like working. :(

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope she's alright, IPW. Why did they make you come back into work? Shouldn't you get some grace?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! Is she ok? Fake a seizure and ditch out on work.

She was playing in the basement and tried to climb on something. She fell off and whacked the back of her head pretty hard on the edge of the wooden bar I have down there.

My wife called me and was hysterical because there was so much blood. I left work and was going around 70 all the way home. As soon as I saw all the blood all over her, I told my wife she has to see a Doctor right away.

Turns out that she was responsive enough that they didn't feel she needed a head scan, and she got 4 staples in her head to close the wound.

These are the days I don't look forward to being a Dad, but I know they come with the job. I'm just glad she's going to be alright.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was playing in the basement and tried to climb on something. She fell off and whacked the back of her head pretty hard on the edge of the wooden bar I have down there.

My wife called me and was hysterical because there was so much blood. I left work and was going around 70 all the way home. As soon as I saw all the blood all over her, I told my wife she has to see a Doctor right away.

Turns out that she was responsive enough that they didn't feel she needed a head scan, and she got 4 staples in her head to close the wound.

These are the days I don't look forward to being a Dad, but I know they come with the job. I'm just glad she's going to be alright.

Sounds like things will work out. I'm glad she's responsive.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yowch. Well, I'm sure she's a tough little girl! Tell her I think girls with scars are rad.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Motorcycle_fence.gif

gif019.gif

Kitten_hugs_teddy.gif

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they make you come back into work? Shouldn't you get some grace?

I could of stayed home, but then I would of lost out on 5 hours of pay, and with the way things are now-a-days, I can't afford not to work all the hours I can.

I just wanted to make sure she was going to be ok before going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.