• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say you. You'll help in this one, plus any Caps GNTs.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other kind of movies do you like I watch way to many and I live off netflix

I watch a lot of foreign movies and documentaries. Best movie I watched this year was "The Lives of Others." But that actually came out a few years ago. It's about the secret police in East Germany in the 80's. My second favorite after that was "Waltz with Bashir" which is an animated Israeli movie about the Lebanese war.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch a lot of foreign movies and documentaries. Best movie I watched this year was "The Lives of Others." But that actually came out a few years ago. It's about the secret police in East Germany in the 80's. My second favorite after that was "Waltz with Bashir" which is an animated Israeli movie about the Lebanese war.

I watch allot of everything mostly horror but im big on cult movies
evil dead,may,donnie darko,scott pilgrim have watched thing i wat some foreign films but the last ched with subtitles was final fantasy advent children

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I watch allot of everything mostly horror but im big on cult movies
evil dead,may,donnie darko,scott pilgrim have watched thing i wat some foreign films but the last ched with subtitles was final fantasy advent children

Have you ever seen Dead Snow? Its swedish, but not bad for a bunch of nazi zombies. If you're a fan of Evil Dead its a good chance you'll like the movie, though they are hit or miss.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Hi.

I'm going to watch "Gomorrah" on Netflix right now. Anyone seen it?

yes, I've seen it. I rather enjoyed it... it was refreshing to see a 'mafia movie' that wasn't so stereotypical.
Thought it might be, given the 'Guidos' at the beginning (tanning booth scene)

that was a good one too... i had absolutely no idea what to expect going into it (was even surprised that it was animated).

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Have you ever seen Dead Snow? Its swedish, but not bad for a bunch of nazi zombies. If you're a fan of Evil Dead its a good chance you'll like the movie, though they are hit or miss.

I really enjoyed that one! very campy.

also, 'Let the right one in'. A Swedish vampire movie, but definitely not in the Twilight / Anne Rice vein.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson, man, have you got some explaining to do.

Don't be all silent. You know what I'm talking about. I said for you to look after the squirrel while I was away. Gone only three days - three days. What the hell do I hear while out of town? Miguel Cabrera and the squirrel both down in Florida yucking it up and both getting arrested for drinking and driving. Care to explain??? :mad:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no I will definately watch it I have seen redneck zombies though

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be all silent. You know what I'm talking about. I said for you to look after the squirrel while I was away. Gone only three days - three days. What the hell do I hear while out of town? Miguel Cabrera and the squirrel both down in Florida yucking it up and both getting arrested for drinking and driving. Care to explain??? :mad:

The squirrel was having seperation anxiety when you left and when he got into the catnip he flipped.Pissed on my shoes beat me down and took off looking for you.I tried to track him down but by that point he was in with the wrong crowd.On the bright side i did bail him out and return him to you.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right he started mixing in with the wrong crowd. I've never seen a squirrel smoking a nut like a bong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.