• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, this Flax seed cereal I ate for breakfast is still giving me shits!

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the mostly naked men pics Nate?

Naked dude gifs? Don't mind if I do!

naked-dude-tripping-car-hoppin-o.gif

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, not to be a spoilsport but "Inmate, Dummy " is probably a generic blank form that they use for their system training. We have Dummy cases at my work too.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, not to be a spoilsport but "Inmate, Dummy " is probably a generic blank form that they use for their system training. We have Dummy cases at my work too.

Yes, that is exactly what it is. Sorry it amused me enough to make me want to share it with others in an attempt to brighten their day as it brightened mine, Senor Spoilsport.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that is exactly what it is. Sorry it amused me enough to make me want to share it with others in an attempt to brighten their day as it brightened mine, Senor Spoilsport.

Sorry :(

I have my know-it-all pants on this morning.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is Flax?

Flax is an annual plant cultivated for its fiber, which is used in making linen. Flaxseed and its oil are used in herbal remedies.Herbalists promote the use of flaxseed for constipation, abdominal problems, breathing problems, sore throat, eczema, menstrual problems, and arthritis. The oil extracted from flaxseeds is said to lower cholesterol levels, boost the immune system, and prevent cancer. Flaxseed oil is high in alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that is thought to have beneficial effects against cancer when consumed. Some possible side effects include diarrhea, gas, and nausea. Flaxseed oil should not be used with other laxatives or stool softeners.

Status
Not open for further replies.