• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Not a bad idea to try to get a big(ish) name on the roster for their first year in the big leagues.

bringing back the glory days of the Whitecaps (NASL, late 70s)
Carl Valentine, Kevin Hector, Alan Hinton, Alan Ball, Roger Kenyon, Derek Possee, etc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have totally completed my first graduate school application. University of Colorado at Boulder is completed and submitted. Letters of Recommendation are set up. I just have to send my transcripts and take the GRE general test.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elias Harris not expected to play. Achilles flared up on him since the Marquette game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have totally completed my first graduate school application. University of Colorado at Boulder is completed and submitted. Letters of Recommendation are set up. I just have to send my transcripts and take the GRE general test.

GRE general is pretty easy. The writing part is pretty lame. All the prompts I've ever seen are really weird.

Good luck, but I doubt you'll need it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRE general is pretty easy. The writing part is pretty lame. All the prompts I've ever seen are really weird.

Good luck, but I doubt you'll need it.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. My vocabulary is big enough, and I know a lot of roots, prefixes and suffixes, so I should be able to decipher words I don't know pretty well, too. I'm also a wicked good writer, considering I can church out 7-10 page A- paper in under 3 hours consistently, including research. And I'm a scientist, so math does not scare me.

It's the timing that's going to get me. It's the day after my first semester senior project oral presentation, two days after my electric and magnetic fields exam, and right in the middle of my writing two essays. I'm going to be mentally spent by the time I take it.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else is new?

This is true. I actually thought they'd live up to it somewhat this year, because Harrison Barnes is a pretty good player. Not much team chemistry from what I've heard, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.