• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Hawks would be in tough against the Giants at the best of times.
Good luck, Charlie!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact the game's in Seattle makes me feel like we have a good chance.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermicheal Finley-IR
Donald Driver - 2 games and counting
Clay Matthews -2 games
Nick Barnett - IR
Ryan Grant - IR
Al Harris - PUP list
Atari Bigby- PUP list
Brady Popinga- IR
Mark Tauscher - 4 Games

And these are pretty big peices to the puzzle too, not the 5th DB or something

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just bitter.

As a Bills fan I find it hard to sympathize with any team or team's fans on any matter.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna buy Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon on DVD tomorrow.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you guys doing for National Donut Day? Weird that that is Friday when yesterday was National Candy Day. What a week! Since its National Latin American month I hope both days were celebrated in that spirit. Perhaps with a donut with a flan center, and perhaps with Red Hots.

The 2nd was National Deviled Egg day, I saw part of the parade but did not really do anything special. A local bar was having a promotion for a shot of Jaeger and a deviled egg for $3. Sounds fun.

I wonder if undrafted former NFL QB Dave Krieg enjoys deviled eggs. I wonder if he tweets about such things. Some people put paprika on their deviled eggs, but in Md people often put Old Bay.

Later this month is the 70th anniversary of the the release of Fantasia. That'll put a bounce in some people's steps. I never saw it but for some reason saw the sorcerer's apprentice segment a bunch of times in school.

I also saw a movie in school about an inner city kid who found and kept a cat. It didnt end so well as the kid was running across the street and got ran over. I think he would have made it out of the projects too.

I have been catching up on DVR'd shows. I enjoyed East Bound And Down and Bored To Death last season, and I still enjoy them but I feel that Bored To Death is a better show now. McBride's Kenny Powers is still quite the ass and still funny though.

I wonder if Ted Danson celebrates Deviled Egg day. I bet Mary Steenbergen is a good cook.

The 15th is Pack Your Mom Lunch Day. Hope she likes the McRib.

Micheal Jackson has a new album coming out next month. I wonder if he'll be as prolific as Notorius BIG or Tupac. When I die I plan to rest. Unless they want me to do something with Eva Mendes, then I'd probably free myself for a bit.

Hmmph. Google Roxanne Pallett, Lake Placid 3. You'll be glad you did.

Oh well Damphousse at least got voted into the QMJHL hall of fame.

Its sad that I cannot remember much algebra or advanced math really but I thought for 5 minutes about the inner city kid movie I saw in school, probably around 1977, and I finally remembered the name.

J.T. J.T. (TV 1969) - IMDb

I keep reading how uplifting it is so now I wonder if I have the right ending in my head. Maybe it was the cat that got run over. When I try to find out more I keep getting Justin Timberlake sites. I wonder if he would rescue a one eyed cat in the gritty cities of the late 60s. I bet not.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks would be in tough against the Giants at the best of times.
Good luck, Charlie!

I don't think it's possible to run an offense any worse than Hasselbeck has this year, so the only way to go for the Hawks O is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.