• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I’m bored, Part Herbert!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I hate the media. Like, no, it wasn’t an example of anything other than fans being silly and one reporter (who despite being US based actually gets paid regularly by Citynews parent Rogers to appear on their sports media) being incredibly wrong.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Is that Shi Davidi you're referring to? He was getting roasted pretty hard on twitter last night.

/I refuse to call it 'X' because it's a dumb name lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I hate the media. Like, no, it wasn’t an example of anything other than fans being silly and one reporter (who despite being US based actually gets paid regularly by Citynews parent Rogers to appear on their sports media) being incredibly wrong.

What dipshits. This is literally their own tweet:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Is that Shi Davidi you're referring to? He was getting roasted pretty hard on twitter last night.

I go with Xhitter.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

I was referring to Morosi, maybe Davidi said something too in which case that’s a direct Rogers employee so…yeah lol

I have all the time to roast INSIDERRRRRRRS who either got fooled or made shit up but making any more of a point than that based on this is just sad journalism.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to Morosi, maybe Davidi said something too in which case that’s a direct Rogers employee so…yeah lol

I have all the time to roast INSIDERRRRRRRS who either got fooled or made shit up but making any more of a point than that based on this is just sad journalism.

I admit i got fooled but i use the "horse mouth" opiton.

Unless there is something from the Team OR from Said person i refuse to believe it*

*Wrestling is the only exception because their is a guy who is usually spot on

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit i got fooled but i use the "horse mouth" opiton.

Unless there is something from the Team OR from Said person i refuse to believe it*

*Wrestling is the only exception because their is a guy who is usually spot on
It’s the Bob McKenzie/Adrian Woj effect of wanting everything FIRST despite the fact if the team actually got him they wouldn’t really wait all that long to tell everyone.

But that’s just it, it’s fun. I liked checking in here every half hour just to see the next dumb thing showing up and adding to it. That’s sports and that’s the internet. Who got hurt here? What’s the big deal?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the Bob McKenzie/Adrian Woj effect of wanting everything FIRST despite the fact if the team actually got him they wouldn’t really wait all that long to tell everyone.

But that’s just it, it’s fun. I liked checking in here every half hour just to see the next dumb thing showing up and adding to it. That’s sports and that’s the internet. Who got hurt here? What’s the big deal?

I trust Bob/Schafter/Rapportt/Sapp

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it !

antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The angels dumpster fire just passed the pirates as worst run franchise in all of baseball.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The big deal is I can’t unsee that turd dangling from the homeless guys crack yesterday.

/although to be fair to LA, that is the turd time I’ve seen it happen on my way to work