• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I’m bored, Part Herbert!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing breaks my heart more than seeing the Brewers get eliminated. It goes back to Brewer fans literally talking trash on Pirate fans on the swamp. You know your fan base sucks when you pick on the Pirates.

Seriously though whoever won that series between the Diamondbacks and the Brewers had no hope having to go through the Dodgers and winner of the Phillies/Braves series.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy before them has his team in the playoffs with the best record in the league, the league’s best non-Ohtani player and in good position to win their second World Series in three years.

These guys couldn’t even get grass at Skydome and are spending half a billion on retrofitting a decrepit old piece of shit stadium.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst prank in baseball history also occurred that year, 10 days later.

It was the 9th inning of game 7 of the NLCS.
Was there anything odd about that one? The Braves just won didn't they? I watched but it's been 30 years and did not care who won.....I don't remember any suspect calls or moves

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AL east wildcard teams scored two runs in four games. Baltimore better not choke
I can see them beating any team. And I could see they losing to any.
Vegas has them least likely to win this series and to win the World Series. At least earlier in the day

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see them beating any team. And I could see they losing to any.
Vegas has them least likely to win this series and to win the World Series. At least earlier in the day
I think they’ll get past Texas. If so I’d rather see them meet the Twins instead of the Astros. The Astros playoff experience could be the deciding factor.

I’m hoping for Baltimore/Philly WS

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they’ll get past Texas. If so I’d rather see them meet the Twins instead of the Astros. The Astros playoff experience could be the deciding factor.

I’m hoping for Baltimore/Philly WS
Whenever I chose a preferred opponent, my team loses to them. In any sport.

Very little veteran presence on the team so I worry a bit how they react if they get destroyed in a game one.

I'll be a bit disappointed if they don't get out of this round, especially if they don't play well. Overall it's all good though.

And it's going to be a very unproductive weekend! Sports all weekend!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever I chose a preferred opponent, my team loses to them. In any sport.

Very little veteran presence on the team so I worry a bit how they react if they get destroyed in a game one.

I'll be a bit disappointed if they don't get out of this round, especially if they don't play well. Overall it's all good though.

And it's going to be a very unproductive weekend! Sports all weekend!
Well the Ravens are pretty much guaranteed a win lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atkins stays, Schneider stays, they’re fucking excited for Manoah??? After he didn’t report to Buffalo after getting demoted?!

This team isn’t serious about winning. At least the Leafs have cycled through a few coaches and GM’s trying but to suck balls. I hope they bottom out next year.