• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Happy Racially Insensitive Stereotype day!

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wear green! Get Drunk! Hide from short people with beards! And pay no attention to what the day is really for! NO!! THERE'S AN ENTIRE PEOPLE TO MOCK!

Just like I am sure that on Martin Luther King day, you dress in a hoodie, get fake gold teeth, wave a plastic gun around shouting Snoop Dogg lyrics and call your wife a "ho".

Or you could go this route and cover both holidays at once:

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I am finding that I've said too much.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you implying, Jeff?

PS: You still never explained what crocodiles had to do with Mexicans.

Especially since dumping the crocodiles into the Gulf of Mexico would just kill them.

Unless of course Jeff got his hands on a large quantity of saltwater crocodiles.

But then, those live in Australia, India, and a few other Asian countries. Which just confuses things even more.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny-pictures-blow-the-mexican-crocodile-dundee-in-los-angeles-i-has-a-funny.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially since dumping the crocodiles into the Gulf of Mexico would just kill them.

Unless of course Jeff got his hands on a large quantity of saltwater crocodiles.

But then, those live in Australia, India, and a few other Asian countries. Which just confuses things even more.

What about Croctoctopus?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure whats going on... But I am going to get my drink on! Later! Happy St. Patricks Day and GO BRUINS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had 5 gallons of beer in front of me a couple hours ago, but I will not be drinking today. I'm on duty, and therefore cannot. But I did get a good whiff of that half-fermented maple wheat beer, and it smelled incredible.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would you do this on St. Valentines Day?

Saint Valentine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because he was a Roman. Duh.

You grease your hair back, soak yourself in TAG and alfredo sauce, wear a mesh shirt and gold chains on COLUMBUS DAY!!!

No, that's Jersey Shore day. On Columbus day you get lost, take money from Spanish people and paint your bald head to look like an OSU helmet.

And if you are going to fight back with racism, i am Greek, so we are olive eating philosopher homos. get it right!!!

But you invented anal sex, so...

Susannah Hoffs rocks.

So, I was listening to the radio this morning and the ever so clever DJ decided to call a Pub in Ireland. He asked a few inane questions and then asked the barkeep if he was "a-pinchin' or a-bein pinched". Some silence on the line. Then.. "What?"

"Are ya wearing green?"
"Yah"
"Then you're a-pinchin'"
"Why?"
"Well, anyone wearing green is invisible to leprechauns, so you need to pinch anyone not wearing green to warn them!"
<silence> Then; "What the fook are ya talkin 'boot?"

I L'ed. O L

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me about three years to get this ear worm out of my head, but since you brought it up here you go... :D

Great. Now it's stuck in my head.

Last edited by a moderator: