• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Happy Racially Insensitive Stereotype day!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wear green! Get Drunk! Hide from short people with beards! And pay no attention to what the day is really for! NO!! THERE'S AN ENTIRE PEOPLE TO MOCK!

Just like I am sure that on Martin Luther King day, you dress in a hoodie, get fake gold teeth, wave a plastic gun around shouting Snoop Dogg lyrics and call your wife a "ho".

And on St Valentine's day, you wear a black suit, black shirt, white tie, grease your hair back and drive a Lincoln Town Car with a fake dead "stoolie" in the trunk while singing "That's Amore!"

On Cinco De Mayo, you wear a sombrero and bolo tie and carry a plastic weed wacker and constantly sing "One Ton Tomato", and call everyone "essay".

Bastille day, you don't take a bath, do mime, eat terrible food and hide under tables when anything bad happens?

Because all "holidays" deserve the exact same amount of pandering to the lowest common denominator stereotypes, amirite?

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Halloween? People dress up as Vampires and Frankenstein's monster.

Ghouls are people, too.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got no problem with people who arent Irish celebrating today. Oktoberfest is more my thing, thats where my true pride comes out. But I get where your going, oh well. An excuse to get wasted during the week is alright in my book.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your wrong, on Cinco De Mayo I release thousands of crocodiles into the Gulf of Mexico.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lady runs into the police station and says to the desk officer: "Officer, you have to help me, an Irish man molested me right outside the station!"

The officer asks, "How do you know he was Irish?"
The lady replies, "Because I had to help him".

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lady runs into the police station and says to the desk officer: "Officer, you have to help me, an Irish man molested me right outside the station!"

lol

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:tsk:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fuck it, today I celebrate Susanah Hoffs' birthday.

helpatthebangles_600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wear green! Get Drunk! Hide from short people with beards! And pay no attention to what the day is really for! NO!! THERE'S AN ENTIRE PEOPLE TO MOCK!

Just like I am sure that on Martin Luther King day, you dress in a hoodie, get fake gold teeth, wave a plastic gun around shouting Snoop Dogg lyrics and call your wife a "ho".

And on St Valentine's day, you wear a black suit, black shirt, white tie, grease your hair back and drive a Lincoln Town Car with a fake dead "stoolie" in the trunk while singing "That's Amore!"

On Cinco De Mayo, you wear a sombrero and bolo tie and carry a plastic weed wacker and constantly sing "One Ton Tomato", and call everyone "essay".

Bastille day, you don't take a bath, do mime, eat terrible food and hide under tables when anything bad happens?

Because all "holidays" deserve the exact same amount of pandering to the lowest common denominator stereotypes, amirite?

Why the fuck would you do this on St. Valentines Day?

You grease your hair back, soak yourself in TAG and alfredo sauce, wear a mesh shirt and gold chains on COLUMBUS DAY!!!

Get your racism straight, you rainbow humpin' leprechaun!!!!!!

fighting-irish.jpg

LuckyCharms.jpg

And if you are going to fight back with racism, i am Greek, so we are olive eating philosopher homos. get it right!!!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why the fuck would you do this on St. Valentines Day?

You grease your hair back, soak yourself in TAG and alfredo sauce, wear a mesh shirt and gold chains on COLUMBUS DAY!!!

in honour of the great San Valentino I must bring love to this hateful discussion ... you can do all the above every day of the year

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck it, today I celebrate Susanah Hoffs' birthday.

helpatthebangles_600.jpg

I STILL CANT FUCKING REP YOU....... thanks for this. happy Susanah Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy St Paddy's Day. Heres a hot chick and short dude

81374245.jpg