• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Favorite Beers?

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any beer drinkers on here? Just curious as to what your favorite beers are. I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try. My favs:

Pale Ale: Exit 4 - Flying Fish

Dark Ale: Unibroue | Trois Pistoles

Mass production: Michelob | Crafting a better beer (Amber Bock) or http://hoegaarden.com/beer/hoegaarden/

Dive Bar Staple: The Yuengling family of fine beers (Lager)

Pale Ale - Twin Lakes Greenville Pale Ale

Dark Ale - trying to think of a dark beer i really enjoy but don't really have a go to...pass

Mass Production - Coors Original "the banquet beer"

Dive Bar Staple - Yuengs all day, with you brother

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All time- Guiness
Regular Domestics- Yuengling
IPA- Bels two hearted
Breweries- I used to be a big victory guy but Slyfox has won me over withers their large variety and consistency( their take on dry stout is especially good), not to mention they have actual goat races once a year at their location (I believe is their main one). I've considered buying a goat just for the groupies which there are plenty that day.

Also some of your crap beer choices Bud and Coors are killing me, yours better then that men I know you are, you're Flyers fans for God's sake after all.

As far as favorite alcoholic drink goes Jameson hands down preferably the 18 which can run between $120 and $150 around here. So like any intelligent people I order it 2 cases at a time and pay $80 a bottle through a local guy who doe this sort of things for his favorite regulars. He also got me 2 cases of the near impossible to find Guiness 250 which I now have 8 cases vacuum sealed and stored in a dark dry place for my wedding if I can ever find a woman who can stand me and I subsequent orally don't want to strangle the life out of. Sorry I feel like this just got derailed like every drunken conversation to ever take place.

Oh bulkier frontier whiskey is really good too and they make a due version as well.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also got me 2 cases of the near impossible to find Guiness 250 which I now have 8 cases vacuum sealed and stored in a dark dry place for my wedding if I can ever find a woman who can stand me and I subsequent orally don't want to strangle the life out of. Sorry I feel like this just got derailed like every drunken conversation to ever take place.

Oh bulkier frontier whiskey is really good too and they make a due version as well.

This mess should read

He also just recently got me 2 cases of the near impossible to find Guiness 250 which I now have 8 cases total vacuum sealed and stored in a dark dry place for my wedding if I can ever find a woman who can stand me and I subsequent don't want to strangle the life out of. Sorry I feel like this just got derailed like every drunken conversation to ever take place.

Oh Bulliet frontier whiskey is really good too and they make a due version as well.

Not sure how the word orally got put in there I guess I was thinking of something that results from questionable choices after drinking. Luckily I've had great luck with bartenders lately so at least I'm finding quality. I even started dating one which could be dangerous because it means free drinks but I'll take one for the team to spend more time with her I guess. :nod:

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also some of your crap beer choices Bud and Coors are killing me, yours better then that men I know you are, you're Flyers fans for God's sake after all.

Well, I have to admit I consumed more than my fair share of Natural Light, Miller and MGD back in the day..

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favs are the folling:
American- Sam Adams, EBC brewing co., Saranac is not bad.
Canada- moosehead
Europe- Murphy's, Guiness, Bass, Beck's, Lowenbrau, etc. ( European beer is the best in the world)
Asia- I enjoy Tsing Tao
Australia- Fosters, and there were a couple others I tried while I was in Australia, just forgot the name?

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Sam Adams' seasonal beers (Cold Snap and Winter Ale as my favorites of those)
Yuengling for regular consumption
Newcastle Brown is my favorite
Dogfish Head 90 Minunte IPA
Brooklyn Local #1 and #2

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Sam seasonals as well. Cold snap is real good, summer ale is real good.

Sweetwater 420 is probably my favorite right now.

Red oak amber ale is real good and the brewery is 10 minutes from work. Not sure how widely it's distributed though.

New Belgium is up there for my favorite brewery, but I know it's not sold much up in Philly, one of my friends bitches about that haha

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Goose Island 312, described as an "urban wheat ale", Wednesday night. It was pretty decent. Reminded me a bit of Cold Snap.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Moon is pretty good as well.

blue moon is my go to 'cheap' beer i think.. the standard cheepies (miller, bud, coors, etc.) just aren't good. only use them for drinking games.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Moon - with or without orange?

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with.

does that make me soft?

:whistle: :lol:

On the rare occasions that I've ordered one I've never even been asked. It just shows up with one...

Actually, I sort of noticed that drinking beers with fruit in them tends to give me a bigger headache the next day. I found this with Coronas with lime. I was going thru that phase and noticed I was having bad headaches. For some reason I stopped getting the lime and the headaches stopped. Weird.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle: :lol:

On the rare occasions that I've ordered one I've never even been asked. It just shows up with one...

Actually, I sort of noticed that drinking beers with fruit in them tends to give me a bigger headache the next day. I found this with Coronas with lime. I was going thru that phase and noticed I was having bad headaches. For some reason I stopped getting the lime and the headaches stopped. Weird.

Haha damn.. :pout:

I actually hate Corona. I'll pass before I'll drink Corona haha

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
XPA, Farmhouse, Grand Cru: Flying Fish

IPA: Sneaky Pete

also like Stella alot

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All time- Guiness
Regular Domestics- Yuengling
IPA- Bels two hearted
Breweries- I used to be a big victory guy but Slyfox has won me over withers their large variety and consistency( their take on dry stout is especially good), not to mention they have actual goat races once a year at their location (I believe is their main one). I've considered buying a goat just for the groupies which there are plenty that day.

As far as favorite alcoholic drink goes Jameson hands down preferably the 18 which can run between $120 and $150 around here. So like any intelligent people I order it 2 cases at a time and pay $80 a bottle through a local guy who doe this sort of things for his favorite regulars. He also got me 2 cases of the near impossible to find Guiness 250 which I now have 8 cases vacuum sealed and stored in a dark dry place for my wedding if I can ever find a woman who can stand me and I subsequent orally don't want to strangle the life out of. Sorry I feel like this just got derailed like every drunken conversation to ever take place.

well...excuuuuuuuuse me

i thought that we had to choose from the type of beers that are present on a NASCAR car