• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Cowboys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The defense has played exception so far aside from the one Jet's TD drive. Interestingly enough the TD pass on Brooking. D-Ware is a BEAST and Sean Lee is looking BEAST-like. He's all over the ball. And I like how Dez ship-wrecked on Revis island (at least for one big play).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a play by Miles!! TD Cowboys, 17-7! The Boy's appear to be lot tougher than last season's version.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow from being in control of the game to a Romo goal-line fumble and Special Teams blunder and TD and this team looks like last year's edition. Hopefully, they can man up and stop the Jets.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Romo = choke-artist tonight! What is this fool thinking?! Dez is injured and being covered by Revis. Why the heck don't you go to Witten/Austin?! First the fumble and now this junk.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo = choke-artist tonight! What is this fool thinking?! Dez is injured and being covered by Revis. Why the heck don't you go to Witten/Austin?! First the fumble and now this junk.

Wasn't just Revis. Had a safety behind Dez as well. That pass had ZERO chance of succeeding.

Romo blew that game along with that insane blocked punt TD. What really killed them was being inside the 5 and getting no points.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm so annoyed with this game. We gave this game to the Jets. They played a near flawless game for 3 and half quarters and then BOOM implode with the most ridiculous punt block allowed ever. Seriously, who the heck allows a guy to come straight through the middle unblocked?! Jesse Holley should have picked up on that moved over before the snap. Then Romo, what can you say, he choked with the fumble and INT.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I blame Jason Garrett. you're up by 7 on their 3 yard line and he calls pass plays on second and third down? run the ball twice, hope for the TD and take your 3 pts. he was just tryin to get fancy and romo coughed the ball up.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Jason Garrett. you're up by 7 on their 3 yard line and he calls pass plays on second and third down? run the ball twice, hope for the TD and take your 3 pts. he was just tryin to get fancy and romo coughed the ball up.

I've always been a Tony Romo gal but it is starting to appear that his detractors might just be right. He is mistake prone at all the wrong times.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea, I noticed the safety help on that play, too. I have no idea what he was thinking. I'm a Romo backer, but the guy continues make big blunders. And I'm getting tired of it.

I also agree that Garrett had some questionable calls. Romo has to understand the game and the situation there and realize you have to take the 3 points in that situation. He nearly threw a pick on 2nd and goal to Cromartie.

Also, what the heck is up with the all delay of game penalties? Collinsworth made a great point that the Jets were able to jump the snap every time because they knew the play clock was at one second. That's on Garrett/Romo. Garrett is taking to long get the play in but regardless Romo has to get the snap off.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sigh, at least both of my FFL teams should win barring a major letdown by Darren McFadden tomorrow and/or game of Brandon Lloyd's life!