• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my reasoning. Might not ever get back to a title game and if they do, what are the chances that its hosted right in my own back yard? Figured I better jump on the opportunity.

Its been a very surprising year all around for those guys. Between losing 2 QBs and losing their teammate to that awful suicide, they've really grown close and play as a total team. All the adversity has really galvanized that group. 1 more game, hope they get it done!

No doubt about the adversity your team has dealt with, and successfully/admirably I might add.

But I'd be a lying A-Hole if I said I'm rooting for OSU. I'd really like to see the Ducks take the title. Nothing personal.

So now I'm just an A-Hole, right?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh.....don't think I had understood this before today.

From what you know of him, Stoops and the situation, would he be amenable to taking a step back/over? And if so, is there someone on staff who fits the bill?

Given that he's married to Boren's granddaughter I have a feeling he'll do what's necessary to stay at OU. I'm 99% positive they'll look for an OC outside of the university.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given that he's married to Boren's granddaughter I have a feeling he'll do what's necessary to stay at OU. I'm 99% positive they'll look for an OC outside of the university.

Apparently that wasn't enough.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he'll be anywhere but Columbus next season. I know he was linked to Oregon and I wonder if the Oregon win will sway him to Eugene since Mariotta will be done there.

Well, he's been linked to Duke, LSU, staying at Ohio State, Oregon......gosh, I guess the LA Tech's vacancy is now closed. hahahaha

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, good riddance. Way more trouble - potentially anyway - than he'd ever be worth IMO.

All the potential and talent in the world but I'm afraid that whoever takes a chance on him will regret it.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll have a full on competition in the offseason, someone will end up transferring though

Murray is intriguing bc of his ability but troubling bc of his height, Allen essentially has the opposite problem, pocket passer but lacks escapability, not to mention the OL looks to be its weakest in years next season

Hill is probably the odd man out bc he has just a lousy attitude and personality, so I don't see him making the necessary adjustments to his game

Allen just has a lack of elite skills, but I'm willing to give him a full offseason to make adjustments,

He looked solid in the bowl game, but still lots of growing pains

Murray has the potential to be elite from the get go, but that high school to college transition is tough

Honestly I'm more concerned about what Chavis can do with the very talented players we have on D that haven't reached potential yet

NCAAF Kenny Hill looks to transfer from A&M - ESPN

Called it

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Braxton Miller could be headed to LSU

Is there a school within the continental US of A he isn't being linked too?

The guys is a tremendous talent. I really hope he stays at tOSU, but would completely understand if he transferred. Wherever he goes, hes a legit heisman finalist type when healthy.

One of the schools I figured would be interested in him that he hasn't been linked to in any way is Texas. With their awful QB situation, I figured they'd jump at the chance to try to lure him down to Austin.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My college picks did not fair to well this bowl year. I think Ohio St. wins tonight because I'm for the DUCKS.