• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Chael Sonnen is also a dumb shit

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
did Landsberg say anything about the money laundering charges? ... he should have lol

would have loved to see him get choked out

how did Sonnen get into canada anyways lol

Satellite interview from Oregon.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had my way, Alaska, Washington state, and Oregon would be part of Canada...You guys can keep California.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had my way, Alaska, Washington state, and Oregon would be part of Canada...You guys can keep California.

Where I grew up was originally supposed to be part of Canada - the land surveyors messed up I guess.

Now I live in California - I heard they invented land surveying here, but I'm not sure

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only if you agree to take Texas too.

I know it doesn't line up geographically, but we don't want it and can't seem to get Mexico to take it back either.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

there's no In 'n' Out Burger in Oregon, so we're going to have to take California too

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Sonnen back on OTR today.

in summary: still a fucking retard. toned it down a bit though.

thought we were in for a doozy when the first question was "Why do you call yourself 'the Champ'? "
"undefeated, undisputed"
"what about the loss to Anderson Silva. Did that not happen?"
"exactly. moving on."

He did call out landsberg on that schmarmy 3rd party attack he always does. "I heard this, people are saying that... "

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sonnen back on OTR today.

in summary: still a fucking retard. toned it down a bit though.

thought we were in for a doozy when the first question was "Why do you call yourself 'the Champ'? "
"undefeated, undisputed"
"what about the loss to Anderson Silva. Did that not happen?"
"exactly. moving on."

He did call out landsberg on that schmarmy 3rd party attack he always does. "I heard this, people are saying that... "

I better check that out. I can't help but look at car crashes like everybody else...:D

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
this next Silva - Sonnen fight could be a doozy

UFC 148 Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen II Conference Call Notes & Quotes | The Province

- First of all, Chael is a criminal; he’s been convicted of crimes, and he doesn’t deserve to be in the Octagon. And when the time comes, I’m going to break his face, and break every one of the teeth in his mouth.
- Chael Sonnen is going to get his ass beaten like he’s never been beaten before. I’m going to do something that has never been done before. I’m going to break all his teeth, his arms, his legs; he won’t be able to walk out of the cage. I know that he’s listening. No more shit-talking; the game is over. It’s on now.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UFC 148 Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen II Conference Call Notes & Quotes | The Province

- First of all, Chael is a criminal; he’s been convicted of crimes, and he doesn’t deserve to be in the Octagon. And when the time comes, I’m going to break his face, and break every one of the teeth in his mouth.
- Chael Sonnen is going to get his ass beaten like he’s never been beaten before. I’m going to do something that has never been done before. I’m going to break all his teeth, his arms, his legs; he won’t be able to walk out of the cage. I know that he’s listening. No more shit-talking; the game is over. It’s on now.

IMO if Silva is interested this fight wont last two full rounds...he is just on a completely different level than most fighters. Sonnen doesnt impress me at all and IMO he only got the first fight because of his mouth rather than merit.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game is over, game on? Think our buddy here's taken one too many knocks to the head.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
was sure nice to see a thoroughly beat-to-shit Sonnen.
wonder if he's learn a bit of humility finally.

Silva's just a beast

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no problem

We'll trade you for...

err...

No idea..

Now about you take back Beiber, Celine and Nickleback, and we'll call it even?