• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Anybody Feel Sorry For This Guy?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an Ohio inmate convicted of raping and killing a pregnant woman.

They should have set him on fire. Had they, I wouldn't have crossed the street to piss on him.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an advocate of the state killing people in this context. That said, so long as we are killing people, I don't really understand the fuss over how painful it is. So long as we're not talking about outright torture. I'd be fine to go back to hanging or firing squad. Though based on last season of The Killing, hanging is actually quite a bit more complicated than I realized.

Maybe I'm a bad person, but the older I get, the less I care about this under these circumstances:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't personally have a problem with that - again, if we're starting from a point that we're going to kill people regardless - but I believe they went to a firing squad largely because of the pressures killing someone in that context place on the person who does it. At least in the firing squad, you're not sure if it's your bullet that did it.

Every society since they existed has had serial killers. Start hiring them.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I want a PPV Running Man style execution with proceeds going to the victim's family. If the contestant survives you cut him and drop him in a tank of great whites.

You just became my favorite poster ever. On many levels.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always find it strange that in every discussion of the death penalty, there are people who seemingly NEED the condemned persons life to end in the most brutal way possible. That's not my idea of being on moral high ground. We are no better than they are, if that's what it takes to give us satisfaction.

Eye for an eye and moral high ground are polar opposites. Eye for an eye might make us all blind, but moral high ground is how the bad guys win. Catch 22.

Personally, I like when people are served justice by their peers. 10 years ago, I said the emboldened. Now, I enjoy watching bad things happen to bad people.

Again, maybe I'm a bad person.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not cheap if you then have to pay for counseling for the person doing the shooting. It's also not 100% guaranteed to work. Plenty of people have survived being shot in the head at close range, though it is a very short list compared to those who have not survived.

Certain functioning members of our society have a moral terpitude toward this endeavor.

Hire them.

And if they survive the gunshot to the back of the head, good. So much the better. That's the hell they've reaped. Let them and their families feel the pain they've inflicted on others.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't feel like anybody deserves that — families, or my dad, anybody on death row — nobody deserves to go through that," said McGuire's son, also named Dennis.

Oh? Well here's this: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DADDY. He didn't get what he deserved, but maybe you and your sister should think about the pregnant woman he raped and killed before opening your mouths ever again.

Sickening that this is what society has devolved into.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
"I don't feel like anybody deserves that — families, or my dad, anybody on death row — nobody deserves to go through that," said McGuire's son, also named Dennis.

Oh? Well here's this: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DADDY. He didn't get what he deserved, but maybe you and your sister should think about the pregnant woman he raped and killed before opening your mouths ever again.

What do you expect when people throw popcorn at elderly men who complain about theater texting. I wouldn't have even done that when I was a kid! And if I did, I'm sure my dad would've given me the ass-whipping of my life.

Example: the other night I put my head out the window and yelled to the guy behind me "Your Lights!" I didn't yell, "Hey moron, people prefer to be able to see you coming you f'ing jackass." I simply yelled, "Your lights!" The guy proceeded to flip me off. At two occasions. And he wasn't some 22-year-old little punk; the guy must've been at least 40.

This country is f*<#ed. That's what happens when an entire generation is raised without fathers. I'm starting to come to grips with this fact & keep my expectations extremely low. :rant:

Rant over.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect when people throw popcorn at elderly men who complain about theater texting. I wouldn't have even done that when I was a kid! And if I did, I'm sure my dad would've given me the ass-whipping of my life.

Example: the other night I put my head out the window and yelled to the guy behind me "Your Lights!" I didn't yell, "Hey moron, people prefer to be able to see you coming you f'ing jackass." I simply yelled, "Your lights!" The guy proceeded to flip me off. At two occasions. And he wasn't some 22-year-old little punk; the guy must've been at least 40.

This country is f*<#ed. That's what happens when an entire generation is raised without fathers. I'm starting to come to grips with this fact & keep my expectations extremely low. :rant:

Rant over.

Word for word.

Tonight, driving home, I entered a left turn lane to turn across a busy street. Dude at cross street ran the stop sign to beat the traffic, then honked at me and flipped me off in the intersection for having the audacity to TURN LEFT.

The answer isn't LESS guns, the answer is MORE guns. And I don't OWN a gun.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm starting to like more and more when people say I sound like an old man. They said that when I was a kid too, but now I consider it a compliment to not sound like these shits today.

People who call spanking child abuse need to be slapped repeatedly until they lose consciousness. A few good monthly ass-beatings by these dip shits' fathers (sperm donors usually) would've knocked that attitude right out of 'em. But the vast majority of 'em are raides by mom & have 95% female teachers in school & get completely pussified & never learn how to be a man.

Ok I guess the rant wasn't over. :)

...AND STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to like more and more when people say I sound like an old man. They said that when I was a kid too, but now I consider it a compliment to not sound like these shits today.

People who call spanking child abuse need to be slapped repeatedly until they lose consciousness. A few good monthly ass-beatings by these dip shits' fathers (sperm donors usually) would've knocked that attitude right out of 'em. But the vast majority of 'em are raides by mom & have 95% female teachers in school & get completely pussified & never learn how to be a man.

Ok I guess the rant wasn't over. :)

...AND STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!!

I don't think spanking is child abuse. I personally don't do it. I've never needed to. My voice booms when it has to, and that has been enough with my kiddo.

I think the ass-beatings should go to the breeders who don't even know the last names of the morons they're breeding with. I'm not uber-conservative, but I have a few simple rules.

1). If you dropped out of high school, don't have kids.
2). If you live in a trailer, don't have kids.
3). If you live paycheck to paycheck, don't have kids. (Probably covered by rules 1 and 2.)
4). Birth control is cheaper than having kids you obviously don't want and can't afford.
5). If you aren't sure the person you're talking to wants to RAISE kids WITH you, don't fuck them.
6). And most importantly, if you could ever see yourself, your family, or any mere acquaintance you've ever known appear on Jerry Springer, Maury Povich or any other jackass, daytime tv show, DON'T FUCKING HAVE KIDS!!!!

This country would rise again if we lived by these simple rules. This country would rise again if birth control was put in the water supply and only legitimate people were allowed to reproduce.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rant over.

There's an urban legend about a gang who drives without their lights on and their initiation is to kill the first person who tells them their lights are off.

It may have originated by this: "It is believed that one of the earliest outbreaks of the rumor (in 1993) may have been inspired by a real-life incident that occurred one year before -- the shooting of Stockton, California school secretary Kelly Freed, who was a passenger in an automobile whose driver gestured at a car full of teenagers to inform them that their headlights were off. Mistaking the hand signal as an insult, one of the teens fired a gun at the car Freed was riding in, killing her. Police determined that none of the youths were gang members, nor was the incident connected with an "initiation rite."

Flash Your Headlights and Die! (Gang Initiation) - An Urban Legend

snopes.com: Flashing Headlights Gang Initiation

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eye for an eye and moral high ground are polar opposites. Eye for an eye might make us all blind, but moral high ground is how the bad guys win. Catch 22.

Personally, I like when people are served justice by their peers. 10 years ago, I said the emboldened. Now, I enjoy watching bad things happen to bad people.

Again, maybe I'm a bad person.

High ground preserves our humanity. I'm not a monster so I don't need to go an eye for an eye with a monster. When people start coming up with ideas like pulling off their flesh, dragging them 10 miles tied behind a car, beat them with a bat, let lions eat them alive, impale them on a pike etc.... That just shows how sick we are. If you need that to feel satisfied you are a little off in my opinion. I never felt the need to see that. Give them a lethal injection if you must, but I refuse to be a savage.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There's an urban legend about a gang who drives without their lights on and their initiation is to kill the first person who tells them their lights are off.

It may have originated by this: "It is believed that one of the earliest outbreaks of the rumor (in 1993) may have been inspired by a real-life incident that occurred one year before -- the shooting of Stockton, California school secretary Kelly Freed, who was a passenger in an automobile whose driver gestured at a car full of teenagers to inform them that their headlights were off. Mistaking the hand signal as an insult, one of the teens fired a gun at the car Freed was riding in, killing her. Police determined that none of the youths were gang members, nor was the incident connected with an "initiation rite."

Flash Your Headlights and Die! (Gang Initiation) - An Urban Legend

snopes.com: Flashing Headlights Gang Initiation

Yeah I knew about that one. It was more widely talked about in the 90's. I never really gave a crap about it. If I'm gonna go down because I told some jackass to turn his lights... well, ya gotta go somehow.

And it's sad that people refuse to flash their lights because they're afraid of a 20-year-old myth. Living in fear. :lame:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 26 minutes? I was hoping it would've been longer.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should have set him on fire. Had they, I wouldn't have crossed the street to piss on him.

I would've been the one that lit the match.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the fuck was this sick bitch watching her dad get executed for anyway. Who would want to see that?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guys family is going to sue and was quoted in the article "I don't believe anyone should go through that...."

I guess it was OK for the woman your father raped and murdered to go through it though. Fuck that guys family if they sue.